Reminder: PotterCast LiveStream Recording Today at Noon

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
January 07, 2010, 10:12 AM

This afternoon at 12 pm Eastern time, PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be hosting a live recording over on our LiveStream channel.  Please join the PotterCasters for their first show of the new year as they discuss the very latest in Harry Potter news.  Listening is easy; simply log on to Livestream.com and listen to PotterCast right here.  If you're not yet a Livestream member, click here to quickly create a free account.

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Wow 5pm GMT so I will actually be awake!

Posted by Celtise [TTW] on January 07, 2010, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

“We will be starting soon – hang tight” this is what Livestream says. So it is not on yet.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on January 07, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

sigh Maybe one day there will be a live recording that I can actually join in on. Maybe… :(

Posted by da_member0808 on January 07, 2010, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Darn! If I had known beforehand then I might have been able to catch it. :( Hopefully we’ll be able to get on ITunes soon.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on January 08, 2010, 02:51 AM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

Yay pottercast! ill be at work but so far i have nothing to do today… yay

Posted by Horcruxalej on January 08, 2010, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

Damn, i wish i could stay home and listen to it but i have a lab to do :( …my birthday’s today and a live pottercast would be a wonderful gift :)

Posted by Ascendancy on January 08, 2010, 03:33 AM report to moderator
58265-daavvy_thumb

I will definitely try to be there…hope I get back from lunch in time.

Posted by LadyCake on January 08, 2010, 03:34 AM report to moderator
Khephran_thumb

i am at school then, poor timing :(

Posted by Khephran on January 08, 2010, 04:27 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I had not missed its beginning! Nevertheless, I hope the podcast is just as enjoyable.

Posted by Kirk on January 08, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I think I might be in time but 40-something minutes late!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 08, 2010, 04:57 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

For some reason, it seems like they’re just starting.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on January 08, 2010, 05:03 AM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

One day I’ll be able to join in on things like that. One day. sighs

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on January 08, 2010, 06:01 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

cool! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on January 08, 2010, 06:21 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Not able to :(

Photo_on_2011-03-13_at_16

i missed it. meep.

Posted by Darth Luna on January 08, 2010, 07:50 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Myrtle!" Harry said in outrage, "I'm -- I'm not wearing anything!"[br]The foam was so dense that this hardly mattered, but he had a nasty feeling that Myrtle had been spying on him from out of one of the taps ever since he had arrived.[br]"I closed my ey