Happy Birthday, Severus Snape

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
January 08, 2010, 07:15 PM

As it is now midnight in the U.K., the calendar at JKRowling.com has flipped to the 9th of January and notes the birthday of Severus Snape. Here at Leaky, we ask you to join us in raising a glass to the ex-Potions Master. Happy birthday, Severus Snape!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Lego_snape_2_thumb

Happy Birthday Severus!

Posted by potionsmistress827 on January 14, 2010, 09:34 AM report to moderator

Happy B.Day Snevillus!! xD IL!! <3

Posted by dea20 on January 14, 2010, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Kat_thumb

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday Professor!

Posted by Mercy on January 15, 2010, 04:46 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I am 5 days late to say Happy Birthday to my most favorite character in the whole Harry Potter Series! I’m so sorry! >.<
Anyway Happy (late) Birthday Severus Snape! I love you! <3

Posted by Questyourdreams on January 16, 2010, 03:58 AM report to moderator

I raised a glass for the Half-Blood Prince!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on January 17, 2010, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

rest in peace

Posted by Nagini's dinner on February 09, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEVERUS!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on April 24, 2010, 07:18 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

You’re awesome Snape

Posted by Nagini's dinner on April 25, 2010, 08:39 PM report to moderator

"Well, there you are, boy. Platform nine -- platform ten. Your platform should be somewhere in the middle, but they don't seem to have built it yet, do they?"