'The End Begins': New "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Poster Released

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
October 02, 2010, 02:13 AM

A new poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" has been released today via MSN's The Hitlist Blog. The new poster features the trio running through a forest and bears the tagline, 'The End Begins.' You can check out the poster right here in our galleries!

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be released on the 19th of November this year. You can check out the theatrical trailer at this link in our video galleries and find three more recently released posters via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Sweet poster!

Posted by Lucida on October 02, 2010, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Awesome!

Posted by Finny on October 02, 2010, 11:30 AM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

That is my favorite poster so far. Awesome. I love that the movie is getting so close and the media is starting to cover it again. Rowlings has to write some sort of book, either Prequel or Prologue. SHe just has to. ANd Tim Burton needs to direct the movie for it.
interested in tennis www.davidantczak.com

Posted by taoist1 on October 02, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator

This is the best poster so far.

Posted by Ratorr on October 02, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

Eeek, all the posters are awesome so far, and I LOVE this one! I’m so glad that (as of now), no one’s face looks like it was messed with on photoshop, like Hermione’s did in one of the HBP posters…… that bugged me…..

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on October 02, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I love this poster, so symbolic as they are on the run throughout this movie. Beautiful picture in my opinion.

Posted by eccentricalice on October 02, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Soooooooooo good! I love it!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 02, 2010, 03:02 PM report to moderator

love <3

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on October 02, 2010, 03:05 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

this one is so cool

Posted by athena lupin on October 02, 2010, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

XD

Posted by SlyBones on October 02, 2010, 04:22 PM report to moderator

It looks amazing ^^

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 02, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

omg omg omg ,,,cant wait for the film!!!!

Posted by hermy on October 02, 2010, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Spade_a_thumb

Not bad at all.

Posted by Blutiful on October 02, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

I agree with everyone else, this is one of if not the best posters of the entire series. My personal favorite has always been the “Something wicked this way comes…” trio poster from POA! SS had some great ones as well like the one of Harry and Hagrid and the one of all the boats heading across the lake to Hogwarts.

In my opinion most of the posters from OOTP and especially HBP truly sucked! They were so boring and lacked any creativity what so ever. They didn’t even give the viewer any hint to what those movies were about which is the entire purpose of a movie poster! It was obvious WB was putting little to no effort in as far as the posters because by then they knew for certain we would all go see them no matter what. They came off as extremely LAZY and overly photoshopped to me so this one is a MUCH needed improvement! I’m determined to get my hands on both this poster and the burning Hogwarts one!

I wonder why they photoshopped their wands out of their hands?

Posted by bella vita on October 02, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Another amazing poster.

"It's classified information, until such time as the Ministry decides to release it," said Percy stiffly. "Mr. Crouch was quite right not to disclose it."[br]"Oh shut up, Weatherby," said Fred.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014