"Deathly Hallows: Part One" Soundtrack Listing Revealed; Cover Art Published

Music
Posted by: Edward
October 25, 2010, 12:59 PM

The track listing for the forthcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" film have been released via a Belgian music website.  Comprising a total of twenty-six tracks, the album track listings are as follows:

1-1      Obliviate
1-21     Lovegood
1-22     The Deathly Hallows
1-23     Captured and Tortured
1-24     Rescuing Hermione
1-25     Farewell to Dobby
1-26     The Elder Wand
Additionally, the cover art for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" soundtrack has been released and can now be seen right here in our Image Galleries.

Thanks to Andrew, MuggleNet, and Erna for the tips!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Music News

Beckett_thumb

i sooooooooooooooo wanna buy this

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on October 25, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I can not wait to get this!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 25, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Red_lips_2_thumb

Oooh, I’m excited now!

Posted by LittleMonster on October 26, 2010, 12:08 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

The reference to Hermione’s Parents coming right after the escape from Bathilda’s place is indeed mystifying! I can’t imagine how they could be worked in at that point in the story….“Meanwhile, back in Australia…”

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on October 26, 2010, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I think that may be when Hermione tells Harry about it.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 26, 2010, 05:00 AM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

Yeah, the HBP soundtrack had more creative titles like “Loved ones and leaving”

Posted by Silvery Doe on October 26, 2010, 06:39 AM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

We wantssss this – we needssss this ! Yea, I know that’s Gollum but that is what POPPED INTO MY HEAD ! I have all the soundtracks for all the Potter films besides loads of others. I love listening to this music more than any other. I DO hope we get a sneak clip or two to listen to ! I will definitely be buying these !!
I cannot wait for the films and for these scores !! Will they be released a day or so before the film ?? We wonderssss.. ( Sorry, The Hobbit is coming and it’s in my head as well as Potter ! )

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on October 26, 2010, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

well, i just sent this tip in, but amazon.co.uk has clips now at: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-digital/dp/B00494M52O/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1288107969&sr=301-2

…and the mystery of “hermione’s parents” continues, as it’s a nearly 6 min. track!

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 26, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator

I can hardly wait for this :)

Posted by honigmuffin on October 26, 2010, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_hermione_thumb

i’ve got all the hp tracks previously : D i gonna get this one tooo :D

Posted by seamus_ofcourse(*ROAR*) on October 26, 2010, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Harry_hermione_thumb

i’ve got all the hp tracks previously : D i gonna get this one tooo :D

Posted by seamus_ofcourse(*ROAR*) on October 26, 2010, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Iconator_c2ed1e9cae4b1bbae63bec306f83f5e7_thumb

I have been waiting for so long to hear these!
I love “The Sky Battle” and “Captured and Tortured”

Posted by wootwootsugaplum on October 27, 2010, 10:59 AM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

Whoa… sounds great!!! :D

Posted by pinkyquillo on October 27, 2010, 10:57 PM report to moderator

Writing this way after the movie came out and just noticing the “Hermione’s Parents” song…anyone think there’s a scene that got deleted after the soundtrack was pressed? While we see the Grangers in the beginning, other than Hermione having little moments of “my parents took me here” a couple of times we don’t hear her tell Ron or Harry what she did. Given the placement, I’m guessing she broke down to Harry about it after the Godric’s Hollow escape and before Ron came back. So I guess look for that on the DVD?

Posted by kmac23va on February 26, 2011, 04:29 PM report to moderator

"I have a theory, no more than that... It is my belief that your scar hurts both when Lord Voldemort is near you, and when he is feeling a particularly strong surge of hatred... you and he are connected by the curse that failed," said Dumbledore. "That is