Preview of the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Soundtrack Online

Music
Posted by: Edward
October 26, 2010, 03:45 PM

Thirty second preview clips from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film soundtrack have made their way online care of Amazon.co.uk.  Readers will recall, the track titles for the soundtrack were revealed by a Belgin site; this posting on Amazon confirms the track listing for the forthcoming Harry Potter film soundtrack.

The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film soundtrack will hit online and retail store shelves on November 16.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Music News

Severus_x_2_thumb

First! I’m looking forward to hearing what the new composer will make of Harry Potter.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 26, 2010, 03:54 PM report to moderator

I wonder if the track “Hermione’s Parents” has anything to do with the significant plot change that the set report mentioned about the movies…it’s placed really randomly in the middle of the movie—and I’m pretty sure they aren’t really mentioned past the first few chapters in Deathly Hallows. Do you think the film makers would kill them off?

Posted by GenesisGuy77 on October 26, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator

the soundtracks of harry potter always give me chills…

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 26, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I love the feel of the track called “Ron’s Speech”. I can’t wait to see what that is like on screen.

Posted by stina1623 on October 26, 2010, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

The sound track bites just increase my desire for the movie !

Posted by J.E.T. on October 26, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Normal_hp5-tl-0271_thumb

The sound track bites just increase my desire for the movie !

Posted by J.E.T. on October 26, 2010, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

I like what i hear:)

Posted by Black_wind on October 26, 2010, 04:34 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

@genesisguy77- anythings possible at this point, it’s just so random. There is one guy who could tell us- EDWARDTLC – can you tell us please???

Posted by abandonedboyjon on October 26, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Ipod-harry_thumb

@genesisguy77 i SURE hope they don’t… i feel like that would take away from harry’s whole situation…

Posted by horsepatronus64 on October 26, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

It sounds great!!

Posted by CDR on October 26, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

I also love Ron’s Speech, but other than that I can’t really say what I think of the tracks.. It’s hard when there’s no movie alongside them. I’ll just have to wait and see – 23 days!!

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on October 26, 2010, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

All of them sound great, it really fits the overall tone of the movie. I especially like the Ministry of Magic track, Lovegood’s track, and Dobby’s track.

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on October 26, 2010, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

good stuff, really liked “rons speech” deathly hallows one is very fitting as well. :D cant wait to get it.

Posted by hermy007 on October 26, 2010, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

they sound great,and they just make me even more excited for the movie. i really like the Lovegood one.i was a bit unsure about Desplat,but it seems he did a good job,this soundtrack will fit nicely with the previous ones.
now i just can’t wait for that movie to come out :)

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on October 26, 2010, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Some of those tracks sound really good!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on October 26, 2010, 05:03 PM report to moderator

He wore a dashing, plumed hat on his long curly hair, and a tunic with a ruff, which concealed the fact that his neck was almost completely severed. He was pale as smoke, and Harry could see right through him to the dark sky and torrential rain outside.