Preview of the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Soundtrack Online

Music
Posted by: Edward
October 26, 2010, 03:45 PM

Thirty second preview clips from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film soundtrack have made their way online care of Amazon.co.uk.  Readers will recall, the track titles for the soundtrack were revealed by a Belgin site; this posting on Amazon confirms the track listing for the forthcoming Harry Potter film soundtrack.

The "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film soundtrack will hit online and retail store shelves on November 16.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Music News

Count_dooku_thumb

Sorry Desplat. Bland. At least 14 of those tracks sound like the same track. Um Choir much? Where’s Dobby’s requiem? That was the most moving death in all of HP and that’s your theme to it? Aragog had a better score and that was meant as comedy. To be fair, as a score it’s not bad but as an HP score, horrible. There’s no life to it and what happened to the established themes? Please return to Twilight Desplat.

Williams, please rescue the second film.

Posted by Grimthresgo on October 27, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I got around to listening to them… really great!

Posted by devilskinn on October 28, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Pleasework_thumb

I know my problem is that I keep on comparing all of them to John William’s first three scores:( They were all so amazing! The clips sound pretty good, and better than the HBP score. But please get John Williams for part 2! It would be great to start and end with the first, and in my opinon, best composer!:D

Posted by katiefelton on October 28, 2010, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Well I liked all the track, I was a bit confused with the track entitled “Hermione’s parents”, but I hope it all goes well in the films.

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 29, 2010, 05:07 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

sounds great

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 29, 2010, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

These are only short clips so you don’t get to hear all the themes developed, but I love what I’ve heard so far, I think it sounds like it will complement the scenes, not overwhelm them. This is a very different kind of film compared to the others, for much of it the trio are in a lonely and fearful situation, the music seems tailored to fit the events of this film very well.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on October 30, 2010, 01:26 PM report to moderator

"Go on, then, Potter," Malfoy said quietly, drawing out his own wand. "Moody's not here to look after you now -- do it, if you've got the guts --"[br]For a split second, they looked into each other's eyes, then, at exactly the same time, both acted.[br][i