Daniel Radcliffe "Desperate" to See "Deathly Hallows"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
October 28, 2010, 05:05 AM

As part of their countdown to "Deathly Hallows: Part 1," the LA Times HeroComplex blog has posted a brief interview with Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) where he discusses his own excitement about the movie:

“When I saw the trailer I almost wept. I was so happy,” Radcliffe said in a recent phone interview.
“When you’re on a film for that long, shooting for months and months, you forget half of what you’ve done and you lose sight of it all,” Radcliffe said. “It’s such a long process that you start to worry and wonder if what you’ve done is going to meet expectations. Sometimes you lose sight.  You don’t know what you’ve done and what you’ve got. That’s where I was when I saw the trailer. I saw it and I went, ‘Oh God, it’s going to be great. We’ve done it. We’ve done well and it’s going to be great.’ It was such a joyous moment. They showed it to us on the last day [of principal photography in June] and we were just thrilled. We let out this amazing cheer.  I’m like everybody else now: I’m desperate to see the film. And I’m desperate for fans to see what we’ve done.”

You can see the article here. "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" opens in less than a month, on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Wand_thumb

Thats awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 28, 2010, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

AWESOME!!!!!!
We are all desperate here too! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 28, 2010, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Pleasework_thumb

I’m excited, and have my tickets for midnight!!!!

Posted by katiefelton on October 28, 2010, 07:49 PM report to moderator

That is pretty awesome!

I just finished re-reading all of the books and now need to re-watch the DVDs, if only to calm my enthusiasm in the midst of all the great trailers airing now! I can’t wait!

Posted by Jillxoxo on October 28, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator

Countdown is on!

Posted by Dawna on October 28, 2010, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Wow, I can’t wait to see DH! My friends and I are going to the midnight showing!

Posted by Jacket on October 28, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Siriusblack_thumb

Good!! Sometimes I felt like Dan was never truly proud of HP franchise. Now, I can see that he is, and I am even more so now. This makes me even more excited!!

Posted by iseenodifference on October 28, 2010, 10:16 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

OMG I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

Posted by ::Elfie:: on October 28, 2010, 11:12 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

I can’t wait to see it Either! Sadly My Babysitter fell through for the Midnight showing…I know I’m going to sob when 12:01 comes and I’m not there Cries Hysterically

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 29, 2010, 03:14 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 29, 2010, 03:15 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 29, 2010, 03:15 AM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

SORRY FOR THE TRIPLE POST!

Posted by joeys_mommy on October 29, 2010, 03:17 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

oh..i can’t wait anymore…

Posted by tjerriam on October 29, 2010, 04:44 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Dan, we share the same feelings about the preview! It does look really amazing this time!! I cannot wait to see the film!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 29, 2010, 04:50 AM report to moderator

So excited, I am taking the week off when it comes out so I can see it a feww times

Posted by cozmic1978 on October 29, 2010, 05:09 AM report to moderator

"It was definitely a curse that killed her -- probably the Transmogrifian Torture -- I've seen it used many times, so unlucky I wasn't there, I know the very countercurse that would have saved her...."