Official Site for "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Soundtrack Launched

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
October 29, 2010, 04:39 AM

The official site for the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" soundtrack is now up. On it you can see the interview with composer Alexandre Desplat we mentioned a few days ago, a break down of all the different versions of the soundtrack you can buy (as well as the ability to preorder them directly from the site starting November 2nd), and the thirty second preview clips for all the tracks on the soundtrack. There is also apparently a bonus disc to the soundtrack with six additional tracks. Unfortunately you can't preview these songs on the site but the titles are as follows:

1) Voldemort
2) Grimmauld Place
3) The Dumbledore
4) The Tale of the Three Brothers
5) Bellatrix
6) My Love Is Always Here
Thanks very much to jon for the tip!  The "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" soundtrack will be available November 16th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Whoa. Off topic, but I just saw a tv spot for DH, with a more extended bit on the 7 Potters (as extended as seconds can be!). Hope someone captures it soon.

Posted by izziewitch on October 29, 2010, 04:50 PM report to moderator

I’m speechless…Hedwige’s theme only in those seconds?! And it won’t be the opening melody.
God, i’m furious! You have to create a connection qith the other movies, especially for the last one.

Posted by fra_91 on October 29, 2010, 05:58 PM report to moderator

Posted by fra_91 on October 29, 2010, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

it sounds so good

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 29, 2010, 06:25 PM report to moderator

I’d really like to know what the bonus tracks sound like.

Posted by honigmuffin on October 29, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
Barbossa_thumb

I wish I didn’t have to buy the $80 special edition just to get the extra 6 songs. Oh well, maybe I’ll ask for it for Christmas.

Posted by DredPirateStorm on October 29, 2010, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

the soundtrack previews are great!
i wish we could hear the additional scores, but that just gives me another reason to get the soundtrack :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 29, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Logog_thumb

the music is absolutely incredible, Alexandre Desplat is definately going to add a new feel to the movie.

Posted by HasrionaOrganisation on November 08, 2010, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Logog_thumb

I so hope the film doesn’t start with something happy…the opening titles are supposed to be immense and dark, and it sets off the film’s momentum (in my opinion). I am hoping that either parts of the song “Snape to Malfoy Manor” or “Oblivate” will be heard when the titles appear (preferably the latter, because it is beautifully emotive).

Posted by HasrionaOrganisation on November 08, 2010, 03:13 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

[i]Congratulations on getting past the Horntail. Whoever put your name in that goblet shouldn't be feeling too happy right now! I was going to suggest a Conjunctivitus Curse, as a dragon's eyes are its weakest point[/i] -- "That's what Krum did!" Hermione