Leaky's Daily Quotedown to Deathly Hallows: 48 Days

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
October 03, 2010, 02:14 AM

There are now only 48 days left until "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" hits theaters!  We are posting a quote from the first half of the book every day in celebration and to give us a chance to discuss and ponder the final book as it goes to film. Here is today's quote!

And in the instant that he looked away, his eyes raking the tangled mess for a sword hilt, a ruby, she moved weirdly: He saw it out of the corner of his eye; panic made him turn and horror paralyzed him as he saw the old body collapsing and the great snake pouring from the place where her neck had been.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "Bathilda's Secret"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Red_lips_2_thumb

OOOOOOH. I’m so excited!

Posted by LittleMonster on October 03, 2010, 02:54 AM report to moderator

The mental image I have of this scene is extremely disturbing. Can’t wait to see how they transfer it to film!

Posted by honigmuffin on October 03, 2010, 03:13 AM report to moderator
2903339359_e819232246_thumb

these 48 days will be sheer torture!!!

Posted by nasta_potter on October 03, 2010, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

I had my heart in my mouth when I first read this part…I was like “WHAT?!!” Now I can’t wait to watch it in the movie! It’s gonna be EPIC!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on October 03, 2010, 04:33 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

i have to say, i am honestly a little nervous of how this scene will transfer to film. in my head, this scene was disgustingly-scary…i hope they do it justice, even though i might have my hands covering my face while it is playing…poor bathilda… :/

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on October 03, 2010, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

these 48 days will be sheer torture!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on October 03, 2010, 04:48 AM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

AHHH!!! I. CANNOT. WAIT. ANY. MORE. MOVE. THE. RELEASE. DATE. TIL. NEXT. WEEK. PLEEEEEAAAASE.
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on October 03, 2010, 05:49 AM report to moderator

Waiting more 48 days .___. I’ll die

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 03, 2010, 06:33 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

I hope that they do this part justice:)
but it’ll be scary though:/
i really can- not wait ANY longer!!!!!!
:D

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on October 03, 2010, 06:41 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

48 days!!i really can- not wait ANY longer….

Posted by tjerriam on October 03, 2010, 06:43 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

The word ‘pouring’ is unexpected and somehow terrifying.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on October 03, 2010, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

i cant wait. im all giddy just thinking bout it

Posted by MaggieNoise on October 03, 2010, 08:04 AM report to moderator

that part will be amazing!

Posted by ExpectoPatronum512 on October 03, 2010, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

This will be so freaky!

Posted by eccentricalice on October 03, 2010, 08:26 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I’ll never forget this scene. Scared me stupid.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on October 03, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such no