LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Gift Pack for the Nintendo DS to be Released at the End of November

Video Games
Posted by: Mel
October 30, 2010, 04:49 AM

On November 22nd a LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 gift pack will become available for the Nintendo DS. It will include a color game guide, a LEGO Harry Potter stylus, and a LEGO Harry Potter mini-figure.

The official press release is as follows:

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) and TT Games are bringing the magic of Harry Potter™ to the fingertips of Nintendo DS players this holiday season with an all new LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 1-4 Nintendo DS holiday pack perfect for gift givers. The Nintendo DS gift pack features a copy of LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 1-4 along with the following new additions to charm and delight gamers.

• 48-page color gamer guide for the Nintendo DS version of LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 branded stylus
  • LEGO Harry Potter mini-figure

The LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Nintendo DS gift pack will be available at all major retailers beginning November 22, 2010 just in time for Black Friday.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is the winner of the Gold 2010 Parents’ Choice Award and gives gamers the chance to experience the magic and adventure of Harry Potter in a uniquely LEGO way. Playing as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™ and Hermione Granger™, as well as more than 100 other favorite characters, gamers will have the opportunity to attend lessons, cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to earn rewards.  Throughout the game, players will also have the freedom to explore iconic settings from the wizarding world including Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the Forbidden Forest and the village of Hogsmeade™.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Alright I’ve decided, I think I’m getting Lego HP for Christmas. Though I never have time to play them I love the HP games. If I could just get off my arse and find the time, I’d enjoy it even more

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 30, 2010, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i dont like games on the DS. the only handheld games ive ever played are pokemon. i got lego hp for the pc and it froze when i was saving sirius on year three and i never got past it and i havent played since.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on October 30, 2010, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome and fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 30, 2010, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

the best part sounds like the stylist…. i have hp lego on wii and its probably better than on ds the half blood prince game was MUCH better on the wii!maybe they will come out with a cover for the wii remote with harry potter on it!!!…….

Posted by farewell_fred on October 30, 2010, 11:44 AM report to moderator
20121227075238822000_thumb

OMG i am totally getting this, I have the game on wii, but it will be nice to have it be potrable also. And the stylus sounds AWESOME!!

Posted by MossHorpione on October 30, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Might just be the game of the season!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on October 30, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

22nd if my b day, i would love this :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on October 30, 2010, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

22nd is my b day, i would love this :D

Hpdh_thumb

not down for the ds but still good

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on October 30, 2010, 09:06 PM report to moderator

ah….I know what I’m getting myself for Christmas :-)

Posted by ElphabaROCKS on October 30, 2010, 09:21 PM report to moderator

I’ve already got the game on DS but I think I’m getting the pack :-)

Posted by cozmic1978 on October 31, 2010, 04:56 AM report to moderator

@ Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} OMG that happened to me too! right at that exact spot? Was it when you were trying to melt that door? I returned my game after explaining to them what happened I was so upset becuase I was enjoying it so much. glad to know i wasn’t the only one

Posted by trumpetgirly [ROAR] on November 01, 2010, 11:07 PM report to moderator

Will there be a release in Europe as well?

Posted by honigmuffin on November 02, 2010, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Nagini1_normal_thumb

I sure hope this will see a release in the UK! I already own the game on the DS (and completed it months ago), but wouldn’t mind purchasing another just for the stylus and mini Harry Lego figure.

Posted by Slytherins on November 04, 2010, 06:52 AM report to moderator

"Today's your [i]birthday,[/i]" sneered Dudley. "How come you haven't got any cards? Haven't you even got friends at that freak place?"