Singing Our Song at Hogwarts: Potter Puppet Pals to Perform at LeakyCon

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
October 07, 2010, 01:24 PM

We are thrilled to officially announce that The Potter Puppet Pals, the most successful Harry Potter related YouTube act of all time, will be joining us at LeakyCon 2011, Leaky's charity conference that will take place in Orlando, Florida, the weekend of the release of the final film in the Harry Potter franchise. This will be the Potter Puppet Pals' first live conference performance ever.

Neil Cicierega and his crew are behind a viral Potter puppet act that has garnered a staggering 172 million views to date. Through comedy and puppetry Cicierega and his friends have created a loyal fanbase as active and avid as that of the Harry Potter series itself. The video Mysterious Ticking Noise" is one of the most viewed YouTube videos of all time, considered nearly required viewing for a Potter fan; it was the winner of the best comedy video in the 2007 YouTube Awards and has been mentioned by Daniel Radcliffe as something the Potter actors joked they would like to recreate themselves.

Precise details on the ways in which the Pals will be presented at the conference will be released at a future date!

LeakyCon is set for July 13-17 at the Royal Pacific Hotel in Orlando, FL. Basic registration rates will go up for the first time on October 10, 2010 - so don't wait! Visit LeakyCon.com for more! We can't wait to have you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

WOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHH I wish I could be at LeakyCon…….no chance, but I’m sure it’ll be great fun for anything.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on October 08, 2010, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Snapshot_20121213_2_thumb

POTTER PUPPET PALS ROCK!!! :D
Now I wanna go!
But I can’t :(
AH WELL! x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on October 08, 2010, 12:40 PM report to moderator

This just make my happy…hehheee

Posted by slayerbaby76 on October 08, 2010, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I wish I could go! I love the potter pals!!!!!
“What’s new fatty?”

Ibetyoudo_thumb

I thought Niel said they were doing it at Youma? Perhaps not, I don’t remember the details on the post, just that he and other LD’s would be there, so that was probably it. Oh well. So sad I probably can’t get there. :[

Posted by DumbledoresGirlthroughandthrough on October 08, 2010, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Cosplayicon_thumb
That’s so cool! I’d so love to go to LeakyCon, but yeah it’s kinda hard when you live in another country lol. I really wish that they would have some HPcons here in Finland too T____T
Posted by royalvillain on October 09, 2010, 03:32 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

Yaaaaaaay, go PPP and Neil!!!:D

Posted by jessyginny on October 09, 2010, 12:34 PM report to moderator
04_ron_129536962114000760_thumb

Sad that I probably cant go… Cool though!

Posted by HJPlvr4ever on October 10, 2010, 10:56 PM report to moderator
The_quibbler_icon_thumb

Hahaha this video is so fun (Snape, Snape, Severus Snape… Dumbledore!)

Posted by lunatic_gry on October 12, 2010, 07:37 AM report to moderator
30000_1505825006284_1254046483_31391768_3891451_n_thumb

Sooo great! I love Wizard Angst! Can’t wait to see them there!

Posted by lumoslove on October 12, 2010, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

HARRY POTTER!!! HARRY POTTER!!!

I’m crying right now because I’m laughing.

Hermioneavatar_thumb

“Snape, Snape, Severus Snape—”“DUMBLEDORE!” :P

Posted by angelcat59 on October 12, 2010, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

So lucky for all those who go! I LOVEEE the PPP!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on October 12, 2010, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

0.0
what more can i say…

Posted by MJB™ on October 16, 2010, 11:44 PM report to moderator

They are awesome! I love all their songs!!!

Posted by EvilEmeric on October 17, 2010, 10:09 AM report to moderator

Neville jumped down, shaking, but Luna dismounted [her thestral] smoothly.[br]"Where do we go from here, then?" she asked Harry in a politely interested voice, as though this was all a rather interesting day-trip.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014