Upcoming TV Appearances for the Harry Potter Cast

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 15, 2010, 01:21 PM

The Harry Potter cast's upcoming television appearances on US television this week are as follows:

Monday, 15th November

MSNBC - The Today Show: Daniel Radcliffe (between 7am and 10am ET), Rupert Grint (after 10am ET)
ABC - Live! With Regis and Kelly: Rupert Grint (between 9am and 10am ET)
CBS - Late Night with David Letterman: Emma Watson (11.35pm ET)
NBC - Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Daniel Radcliffe (12.35am ET)

Tuesday, 16th November
ABC - Live! With Regis and Kelly: Emma Watson (between 9am and 10am ET)
MSNBC - The Today Show: Emma Watson (between 10am and 11am ET)
NBC - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno: Tom Felton (11.35pm ET)

Wednesday, 17th November
ABC - Live! With Regis and Kelly: Daniel Radcliffe (between 9am and 10am ET)

Monday, 22nd November
TBS - Lopez Tonight: Tom Felton (12am/11pm c) - Thanks Lysh!

Let us know if we've missed any!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Headshot_thumb

Tom Felton will be on Lopez Tonight (Lopez Live? George Lopez’s show..) on Nov 22nd.

Posted by Lysh on November 15, 2010, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Got them all recorded… won’t miss any! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 15, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator

well this was posted after the today show this morning so i guess i missed that.

Posted by Amanet17 on November 15, 2010, 02:14 PM report to moderator

Awe I hope they have repeats on this mornings! but I’m recording the rest!

Posted by DancewithaGinger on November 15, 2010, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

I watched Regis and kelly with rupert this morning on DVR and good lord, Regis and Kelly has to be the worst talk show I’ve ever seen. I made the mistake of watching from the beginning and after 5 minutes of the torture I fast forwarded it to Rupert’s interview, which was still lack luster. Hopefully tonights later shows will be better.

Posted by Liderc on November 15, 2010, 02:44 PM report to moderator

any chance times could be posted in GMT and the US zones? :) hopefully someone will upload these :)

Posted by DavidTheUnready on November 15, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

GMT is 5 hours later than eastern times, so just add +5.

Posted by Liderc on November 15, 2010, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Bobby_tippingjpeg_thumb

are there any on british or german tv?

Posted by Stoenk on November 15, 2010, 03:20 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

I missed all of todays mornings shw but I am recording the rest.

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on November 15, 2010, 03:32 PM report to moderator

Aww, no love for poor CoCo? He could really use the publicity.

Posted by critterfur on November 15, 2010, 03:56 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

I’m setting up my recordings now. I’m kind of glad I didn’t see the ones this morning. I usually can’t stand watching Regis and Kelly.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 15, 2010, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I caught Dan on the Today show but missed Rupert cause I had to go to work :( Definitely planning to watch Dan and Emma’s interviews tonight though!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on November 15, 2010, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Rupert_grint-cherrybomb_thumb

Ellen is featuring a new clip of HP & the DH Part I. Looks like it’s Dobby rescuing Harry and Ron from the dungeons of Malfoy Manor. Going to attempt to capture it!

Posted by hallowedhearts on November 15, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

definitely watching these!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 15, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

bummer missed today’s but will make sure to see others :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 15, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator

"You won't have to do all the work alone this time, Hermione. I'll help."[br]"Oh, Ron!"[br]Hermione flung her arms around Ron's neck and broke down comletely. Ron, looking quite terrified, patted her very awkwardly on the top of the head.