Evanna Lynch and Domhnall Gleeson Attend Irish "DH: Part 1" Premiere in Dublin

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 16, 2010, 08:44 PM

Last night the Irish "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Premiere also took place at Dundrum Cinema in Dublin, Ireland. Irish news websites Entertainment.ie and Herald.ie both have stories about the premiere featuring new quotes and pictures of Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) and Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley), who attended the event.  You can find the photos from the premiere here in our galleries.

Some quotes from Evanna, courtesy of the Evening Herald

"I'm repeating the Leaving Cert, sadly, but I hope to continue acting afterwards," the actress explained. "That's the thing with acting. It can be a very unsteady business so I want to make sure I have something to fall back on in case I want to go to college. I love acting, though. It's a great career when you're young and you're meeting people and you don't quite know what to do with your life. Harry Potter has always been a big part of my life, I started reading it when I was just eight. I think we [she and her co-stars] all know that it's not really over. There will still be premieres and press. People are always going to be interested in Harry Potter. We all stay in touch."
"I love writing and I've always enjoyed it but I'm not going to say I'm going to write a book or anything right now because there would be too much pressure. And I feel too inexperienced. I write just for pleasure now, but I think when I'm older it's something I would like to do," she said.

The newspaper reports, "Evanna was joined by all of her family and said even her English teacher came out to support her on her big night." Find the full article at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

10616808_1477362059189709_1004033985_n_thumb

Aw, Evanna! :) It looks like her path is similar to Emma’s. :)
And if she ever writes a book. . . I’m buying it! Keep it up! -

Posted by jammjcpotter on November 16, 2010, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

What Happened to Evanna’s Blonde Hair? is she naturally Brunette =]

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 16, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator

she plays luna so well

Posted by Loony on November 17, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

evanna is perfect for luna

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 17, 2010, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I almost didn’t recognize her without the blonde hair :)
I

Posted by devilskinn on November 17, 2010, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_copy1_thumb

Evanna looks great with the red hair imo :]

Posted by ~Roni~ on November 17, 2010, 12:47 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I agree Roni!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on November 17, 2010, 03:04 PM report to moderator

I really, really like Evanna Lynch. And her new hair color, too! She is perfect as Luna. :)

Posted by mgranger on November 17, 2010, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Her hair is so nice! I wish my English teacher would do that for me, though, if I was a HP star, I am sure she would.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 18, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow, she failed her Leaving Cert! I suppose she was busy during filming and missed a kot of school though.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 19, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry looked eagerly inside the envelope. There was another piece of parchment in there. He read it through quickly and felt suddenly as warm and contented as though he'd swallowed a bottle of hot butterbeer in one gulp: [i]I, Sirius Black, Harry Potter's