Movie Magic Magazine Features a Look at "Deathly Hallows"

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 19, 2010, 09:29 PM

Thanks to one of our readers, Melanie, we have scans from next month's issue of Movie Magic, which features an extensive spread on "Deathly Hallows." The magazine features interviews with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) on their characters, a visit to the set of "Deathly Hallows," an interview with director David Yates, a look at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando, an article on the making of "Deathly Hallows" and more. You can see the images from the magazine here in our Image Galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

Go Leaky!

Posted by crikeyhunter on November 19, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Great Pictures! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 19, 2010, 10:47 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

i got that last week at kroger.. i saw it and had to get it :) ive got one for every movie except SS and CoS.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 19, 2010, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Harry___hermoine_thumb

Oooh I want it! I’ll have to look for it!

Posted by fragilexstars on November 20, 2010, 01:35 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

AWESOME ! I hope they have it here !

Posted by wiltabone on November 20, 2010, 01:37 AM report to moderator
Josfan_thumb

What do you mean, “coming out next month”? Like “Gryffindor 1991” I bought mine last week. Two weeks ago, maybe. This magazine only comes out four times a year, and stays on stands for three months. This magazine is kind of pricey, at 10 bucks, but it’s well worth it for all the pictures. They sometimes get info wrong, but at least they don’t completly ignore Ginny/Bonnie, like some magazines do.

Posted by Brightsong on November 20, 2010, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait to get it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 20, 2010, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

I got a copy of this, it’s AMAZING! They have leetle pull out posters too. :D

Posted by Scarhead on November 20, 2010, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

I got a copy of this, it’s AMAZING! They have leetle pull out posters too. :D

Posted by Scarhead on November 20, 2010, 11:45 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_pigwidgeon__thumb

damn it i want one of these!

Posted by pigwey on November 20, 2010, 02:13 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

Go leaky it looks awsome

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on November 20, 2010, 05:56 PM report to moderator

sweet! I need a copy of this

Posted by DancewithaGinger on November 21, 2010, 01:36 PM report to moderator

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO SAY!" Harry roared...[br]"You will," said Dumbledore sadly. "Because you are not nearly as angry with me as you ought to be. If you are to attack me, as I know you are close to doing, I would like to have thoroughly earned