Video: PopSugar TV's '10 Things You May Not Know' About the Harry Potter Cast

Trio Interviews
Posted by: Rosi
November 22, 2010, 08:19 PM

PopSugar TV have compiled a new video of '10 Things You May Not Know' about the Harry Potter cast with a series of interview clips from the past ten years. The video includes clips of Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) mentioning published poetry he has written under a different name, Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) on stealing things from the Harry Potter set and an extremely old clip of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about the now famous story of his Harry Potter audition in rap form. You can find the video at this link or embedded below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Trio Interviews News

Dhc-avatar_thumb

Awesome video! I think I would’ve taken a souvenir anyways XD

Posted by da_member0808 on November 22, 2010, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

This is really awesome!! =]

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 22, 2010, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

I get the feeling that the cast are not generally movie-goers. Is this common with actors?

Posted by jillians642 on November 22, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

Well, that’s like saying, people who play music don’t like music because they don’t listen to their own albums, it’s because they’re probably tired of themselves really and not that they don’t like movies in general.

Posted by Liderc on November 22, 2010, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

They’re lucky I wasn’t in the cast. They would be missing half the Burrow and most of Dumbledore’s office toys.

Posted by Hydrus on November 22, 2010, 11:44 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

hahaha @ Hydrus : Exactly my thoughts :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 23, 2010, 12:29 AM report to moderator

I’m on the first page yeah. Most actors don’t watch the movies they are in, not more than once or twice. It is like watching home movies of yourself, you don’t want to see yourself on t.v. centre of attention. Plus Daniel wouldn’t have had time to see Twight New Moon or Eclipse at the cinema however now he has time off he can catch up on everything that he has missed, including the movies.

Posted by AlbertBaldry on November 23, 2010, 01:53 AM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

Nice video. Hydrus, you’re absolutely right there! Most people don’t listen/watch/read their own stuff too much as it feels a bit awkward, so i understand why Daniel doesn’t watch the movies. But, those three are really awesome!

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on November 23, 2010, 03:05 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye-moody_thumb

I so agree with Hydrus! I’d have slyly sneaked quite a number of things out. Luna’s outfits deffo. Cute video =)

Posted by eccentricalice on November 23, 2010, 06:05 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I loved it, that was so neat, I love all of the “oddball” trivia. I like something you don’t read about constantly, they are great with the random questions!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on November 23, 2010, 08:08 AM report to moderator

I like what Dan says about Twilight and Potter in the end. It’s truce, and interesting that he hasn’t seen his competition so to speak.

Posted by glow_freak on November 23, 2010, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Bobby_tippingjpeg_thumb

i haven’t seen twilight either. I dislike it to be honest. it’s Just fantansyromance-y thing for girls from 9-16

Posted by Stoenk on November 23, 2010, 09:10 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Who cares that he hasn’t seen Twilight? The three of them are probably the best movie star role models!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 23, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Sales_calendars_2011_042_thumb

i cant believe he said quidditch was the least fun to film…

Posted by hermy on November 23, 2010, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Twilight??? Nope. I haven’t seen those movies either and I don’t see myself getting close to them… Don’t like vampires!
I wonder what’s the name under which Daniel R. wrote his poetry…

Posted by Halfblood Princess on November 23, 2010, 10:12 AM report to moderator

"You horrible woman," she said, through gritted teeth, "you don't care, do you, anything for a story, and anyone will do, won't they? Even Ludo Bagman --"[br]"Sit down, you silly little girl, and don't talk about things you don't understand," said Rita Sk