Kreacher's Tale and Scrimgeour Clips to be Shown during ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 03, 2010, 01:41 AM

ABC Family will air two new never-before-seen clips from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" between the 11th and 14th of November during the channel's Harry Potter weekend. HollywoodNews reports that the clips will be shown beginning with the Thursday airing of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" and will be broadcast throughout the weekend.

The first clip is of Scrimgeour's visit to The Burrow and the reading of Albus Dumbledore's will. The second clip is taken from "Kreacher's Tale."

ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend will be broadcast as follows:

Sunday, November 14th
(1:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
(4:30 – 8:00 PM ET/PT) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
(8:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

3106762989_1_7_lisbs0hy_thumb

I can’t wait :it’s so cool!!!!

Posted by CDR on November 03, 2010, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Th_dawn_icons_thumb

my family and I were already planning to watch all 6 movies before we go at midnight on the 18th! WE JUST BOUGHT OUR TICKETS LAST NIGHT!!!

Posted by hpfanaticfan2011 on November 03, 2010, 07:38 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I too will be watching all the films before going to the midnight showing and already have my ticket!!!!!!! These last 15 days need to go by quickly!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 03, 2010, 08:23 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I love the Harry Potter weekends!

Posted by budgie on November 03, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Hope they put those trailers as soon as possible. I just wait anymore

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 03, 2010, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

i will surely watch it… even though i’d watch it already…

Posted by tjerriam on November 03, 2010, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

best birthday present :) i get to see PoA, GoF, and OotP on my birthday!
im not entirely sure if ill watch though because i plan to start the 13th by watching SS and ending the 18th by watching HBP so ill watch one every night leading up to DH part 1

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 03, 2010, 11:15 AM report to moderator

I wont be watching anymore clips from the moive. I did that with HBP and when I got to the theater to see the finished product I felt like I had seen the whole movie already. I was very disappointed.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on November 03, 2010, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Awesome! Another Harry Potter Weekend! :D Yay!

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 03, 2010, 02:18 PM report to moderator

Great an HP week-end. Now if I can get the TV between sports or one kind or another. One TV in the house.

Posted by hewy on November 03, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

So excited! What about the HBP!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 03, 2010, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Man I love seeing clips in advance. I don’t care if I’m spoiled. I know the story, and I’ve found that it just enhances it. If I’m going to be disappointed, I want to be disappointed in advance. But if it works out okay, then I get to look forward to it all over again, just ten times louder and a whole lot bigger!

Posted by ScottMan on November 04, 2010, 01:43 AM report to moderator

"I went looking for the troll because I -- I thought I could deal with it on my own -- you know, because I've read all about them."[br] Ron dropped his wand. Hermione Granger, telling a downright lie to a teacher?