Full Seven Potters Transformation Clip Released on HP Facebook Page

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 04, 2010, 03:15 PM

The clips from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" are arriving fast and furious now, for the official Harry Potter Facebook account has released the full Seven Potters transformation scene.  This highly spoiler-rific clip from the upcoming film can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries.

Many thanks to Erna!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp2_thumb

Hermione looks great. Can’t wait for the film!

Posted by pygmypeach on November 04, 2010, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

“Hey WB, why this barrage of clips so close to the release date? Why show the ENTIRE scene?”

Is this your first movie ever? That’s what films always do. Have you never seen a talk show before? They require clips to be played in order to promote the movie. This had been done for decades.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 04, 2010, 06:33 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

@YodatheHobbit, YES, this will be my first movie ever!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on November 04, 2010, 07:01 PM report to moderator
Doll-image_silver_trio_thumb

Oh my gosh they actually got something right!!! Who could’ve seen that coming?! Yay!

Posted by lunafreak on November 04, 2010, 07:04 PM report to moderator
146_thumb

I’m so weak. I was protesting watching this for about 3 hours, but I gave in of course. Fantastic clip! I’m really interested as to what is going to happen after this.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 04, 2010, 07:20 PM report to moderator

I love those twins :) !

Posted by Alma V F on November 04, 2010, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

Man, I don’t usually say this, but I wish I hadn’t watched that! Hermione at the end was the best.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 04, 2010, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

I don’t believe that that’s the full clip. I believe it’s somewhat edited. I know at one point in some of the trailers Moody starts asking Harry for his hair, and that’s not in this clip. I suppose it could be before the clip, but when I watched the clip, I felt as if it had been condensed.

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on November 04, 2010, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

The more I think about it… I’m positive it’s been condensed slightly.

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on November 04, 2010, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Amazing! “Were identical” One of many great lines from the book that I hope will be in the movie!

Posted by Jacket on November 04, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

Haha I really Like that! i’ve been looking at some others too and when Ron returns i love the part where Hermione goes “Harry Potter GIVE ME MY WAND!”

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 04, 2010, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awesome one

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 05, 2010, 04:32 AM report to moderator
Avatars_book_book1_3_thumb

Love it,love it. Just can’t wait to see it all.

Posted by Molly Wiltersen on November 05, 2010, 05:22 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

I wish I had the will power not to watch it. Damn it.

Posted by littleL on November 05, 2010, 05:39 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

“Wow! We’re identical!” I loved it :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on November 05, 2010, 05:42 AM report to moderator

"Harry, I've left a letter telling your aunt and uncle not to worry --"[br]"They won't," said Harry.[br]"That you're safe --"[br]"That'll just depress them."[br]"--and you'll see them next summer."[br]"Do I have to?"[br]Lupin smiled but made no answer.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014