Harry Potter Fan Post-Deathly Hallows Premiere Party in New York City

Events
Posted by: Edward
November 08, 2010, 07:11 PM

Calling Harry Potter fans in New York City!  Leaky, along with our friends over on MuggleNet, are plotting to throw a post-premiere party for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film and we'd like you to join us!

We are planning a fan party following the red carpet arrivals of the stars on Monday, November 15th.  It'll be a great way to meet fellow Potter fans in the Big Apple.  While we don't have an exact location yet, we need you to RSVP so we know how big of a venue we need.

Please visit this Facebook page to let us know if you're coming!  More details will be announced soon.  We hope to see you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Capture10_thumb

i cant go because i live in virginia :( but im seeing it on opening day though :)

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 08, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

sounds awesome!
but cant go as i live in los angeles,
i too am going to see the film on opening day :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 08, 2010, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I would love to go as well….. but I live in Germany so that won’t work )=
but I will see the Film on opening night was well, I’m really looking foward to it =D

Posted by Lotta on November 09, 2010, 06:13 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Aww thats sounds awesome. wish i could go

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 09, 2010, 08:50 AM report to moderator
Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

I am hoping I can go, but I am not sure yet. Fingers Crossed

Posted by Madira Ulthar on November 09, 2010, 11:20 AM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

I would like to go, but I’m the one human being not on Facebook.

Stunning, I know :-)

This might get me to join, however…. But I wouldn’t count on it (LOL!!!)

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on November 09, 2010, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

sigh…I wish I lived in NYC. Anyone in Toronto want to throw a party?

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 09, 2010, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Being in Virginia I can’t make it due cause I’m not able to take off from work :( Oh well, I’m still going to showing on opening night.. I can’t wait!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 10, 2010, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Oops thta’s suppsed to be " can’t make it cause"

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 10, 2010, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Great way to celebrate the beginning of the end!!! To those who go… ENJOY!!!!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on November 10, 2010, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

:( can’t go.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 11, 2010, 05:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

He was looking pale and stunned.[br]"Percy's in shock," George told Harry quietly. "That Ravenclaw girl -- Penelope Clearwater -- she's a prefect. I don't think he thought the monster would dare attack a [i]prefect."[/i]