More Clips from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1": Snape at Malfoy Manor, Harry and Ron Arguing

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 08, 2010, 11:30 PM

We have two new clips from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1." The first is of Snape at Malfoy Manor, and the second is a longer clip of Harry and Ron arguing in the tent. Both clips are full of spoilers for the movie and you can see both clips here and here in our Video Galleries.

Many thanks to Maria!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dt_thumb

The dialogue of the fight in the film clip:

Ron: You don’t know why I listen to the radio every night, do you? To make sure I don’t hear Ginny’s name, or Fred or George or Mum.
Harry: You think I’m not listening too? You think I don’t know how this feels?
Ron: No, you don’t know how it feels! Your parents are dead. You have no family!
[Ron and Harry struggle.]
Hermione: Stop! Stop!
Harry: Hermione, let go. Go, then!

Posted by Informal on November 09, 2010, 06:10 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Wow, two really good clips! and both very very very close to the book! i am very pleased!!!!!!!!!!! and so excited and happy to see it next thursday night!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 09, 2010, 06:20 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

The second one seems not to work properly in the download version. The first one practically makes my hair stand on end!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on November 09, 2010, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I dont think there is a need for a special premier when we can get the entire film in the form of small clips like these

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on November 09, 2010, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Amazing acting from Dan and Rupert. It gave me chills. I’m loving the fact that they’re using lines directly from the book. I can’t wait to see it! :D

Posted by da_member0808 on November 09, 2010, 10:06 AM report to moderator

Wow! I was actually crying when I watched this for the first time – don’t leave Ron! (Even though I know he comes back!)

Posted by Rosie W on November 09, 2010, 11:25 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Please no more clips!! :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 09, 2010, 01:42 PM report to moderator

Their acting is so good in these clips. Yeah for letting Ron have some good lines, I have never understood why he didn’t get more.

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on November 09, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Dh_poster_high_res_thumb

OMG – I can’t decide which one I like best! Snape and Voldemort is just chilling! Finally Rupert is going to get his chance to shine! It’s about time you gave him his dues WB and Steve Kloves!

Posted by elsabetharia on November 11, 2010, 01:21 AM report to moderator

Oozing back out of the page, in his very own ink, came words Harry had never written.[br][i]"Hello, Harry Potter. My name is Tom Riddle. How did you come by my diary?"[/i]