New Videos: Interviews with the Harry Potter Cast, Behind the Scenes Footage of "DH: Part 1," and Dan Radcliffe on The Simpsons

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 09, 2010, 11:41 PM

We have recently added many new videos featuring the Harry Potter actors in our Video Galleries, most of them, of course relating to the release of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1." There are many brief interviews with the cast of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" on different aspects of the movie:

Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) interview
Imelda Staunton (Dolores Umbridge) interview
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) interview
Bill Nighy (Rufus Scrimgeour) interview
Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) interview
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) interview
Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) interview
David Yates (director) interview
Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort) interview
Rhys Ifans (Xenophilius Lovegood) interview
David Barron (producer) interview
Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) interview
David Heyman (producer) interview
Reelz Channel interviews Radcliffe, Grint, and Watson

In addition to the interviews we have some new behind the scenes footage of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1." There is a new behind the scenes featurette focusing on the characters in the movie which you can see here. We also have some B-Roll footage which has been divided into three parts and which you can see here and here and here. These four videos are obviously full of spoilers.

Also in the realm of behind the scenes, we have a video of Tom Felton looking over a lot of the props used in past Harry Potter films, and a video of Emma Watson getting her picture taken for UK Vogue magazine.

Finally, we have a video of Dan Radcliffe's appearance as Edmund the vampire on The Simpsons.

Enjoy!

Many, many, many thanks to Erna, Maria, and Chris!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

FIRST!!! Epic interviews, I can’t wait till DH1…

Posted by MJB™ on November 09, 2010, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

“Daniel Ratfink” - that’s pretty good, actually. Subtle.

Posted by jillians642 on November 10, 2010, 12:08 AM report to moderator
New_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_character_posters_get_everyone_on_the_action_1307562829_thumb

3rd… saw this commercial. hahahahaha

Posted by hermy0910 on November 10, 2010, 12:46 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Good interviews :D
Didnt want to see the ones with the spoilers, its sooo hard to say no..
and hahaha the simpsons episode is now my fav. :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 10, 2010, 01:01 AM report to moderator

i cant wait!!!!!!

Posted by Mew5645 on November 10, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator

i cant wait!!!!!!

Posted by Mew5645 on November 10, 2010, 07:26 AM report to moderator
Upsidedown_thumb

Rupert kind of need to kind of think of the number of times he kind of says “kind of”.

Don’t take me wrong I love him to bits, but it just made me laugh that he said “kind of” 36 times in 2.44 minutes. That’s approximately once every 4.5 second.

Posted by Myra on November 10, 2010, 08:56 AM report to moderator
407727_10151077851045389_16178305388_22133773_636484994_n-1_thumb

wow that looks awsome i cant wait i saw that harry has to wear a bra cause he has to play all seven harrys there so that ought to be…odd thats the word

Posted by hermione1097 on November 10, 2010, 09:16 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Not watching anything, 8 days, I can wait!! But really, 18th hurry up!!

Posted by Petra on November 10, 2010, 11:12 AM report to moderator

All hail the 3 Davids!! DH 1&2 are so obviously in another league from all previous films in the franchise. And kudos to staff at Leaky for the unbelievable range of videos.

Posted by rotfang07 on November 10, 2010, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

hmmm….I don’t know how I feel about you guys posting the entire Tweenlight segment online. That feels like cheating a bit. Can’t people just catch it on Hulu or something? There are more honest and legitimate ways for fans to show their support and watch this.

Posted by eiVega on November 10, 2010, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Logog_thumb

It’s certainly getting close now. The euphoria is just building!

Posted by HasrionaOrganisation on November 10, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Wow! I’m so excited for the Deathly Hallows release!!!!

lol Daniel Ratfink! =D <3 I LOVE U DAN! hes such a good actor! i love when he jokes cuz u dont see that side of him as harry! well not as much though hahah ;)

Posted by Winkyxx on November 10, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

@Myra, I’ve been biting my tongue for years to say this. I don’t want to offend any RG fans but I seriously find it hard to watch his interviews. I had to turn this one off after a couple of minutes as I find it so irritating and cringy!
I kind of forgave him when he was younger but you’d think now in his 20’s he’d have a better vocabulary.
Again I’m not trying to be rude just being honest. I think he has come a long way since the early films and his acting now is brilliant.

Posted by littleL on November 11, 2010, 04:03 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You do not seek to kill me, Dumbledore?" called Voldemort, his scarlet eyes narrowed over the top of the shield. "Above such brutality, are you?"