Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans! Leakypedia Page of the Day.

Books
Posted by: John
December 17, 2010, 12:07 PM

Happy Friday everyone!

Have you ever tried Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans? Personally I don't think you're a REAL Potter fan until you have. Not to say they are delicious in any traditional sense, but I guess that's not really the point is it?

For today's Leakypedia page of the day, we are focusing on this magical candy and what we know of it from the Canon. If you'd like to help us out in making our entry for Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, head on over to the existing entry.

And if you're so inclined, order some Bertie Bott's for that 'special' Potter enthusiast friend of yours, right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Hewlett_packard_thumb

Grass is good. but they never made tripe!

Posted by spelljinxcursehexcharm on December 18, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb
I like Bertie Botts’ beans, except fot he vomit, black pepper and ear wax flavors. I haven’t actually found one that was ear wax, but if Dumbledore didn’t really like it, I don’t think I would either.
Posted by Fresca ROAR on December 18, 2010, 01:40 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I usually hate fan vlogs on Harry Potter but these 2 in this video were actually pretty funny!

Posted by KiwiMcI on December 18, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Leakypedia was really fun to have a go at, now that the movies are finishing, it’s good to have something interactive. I love bertie botts beans, but lets hope we don’t get vomit like Dumbledore, that really would put me off.

Posted by Fawkes1706 on December 18, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Magical_me_xd_thumb

Awesome video! :D

Posted by TuanSyuhada on December 20, 2010, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW Cool Video!!!! Yes I have tried Bertie Bott’s Every flavored beans!!!
They definately remind me of Jellybeans!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on December 20, 2010, 10:08 AM report to moderator
Audrey_side_lit_1_2_thumb

I’ve had earthworm. I practically threw up.

Posted by Audrey Sunshine {ROAR} on December 24, 2010, 12:13 PM report to moderator
11864574_tmb_thumb

I recived 3 bags of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans for Christmas. I had some of my friends try some, most of them hated them. Only major Harry Potter fans would enjoy them. I really couldn’t pick a favorite, they are all spectacular. Also I will eat anything. The Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans have Exquisite taste!

Posted by Danielle Potter on January 02, 2011, 10:12 PM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

I wish to have them. They look delish. :)

Posted by potternotrotter on February 05, 2011, 01:15 AM report to moderator

Nooooooo!!!!! I ordered loads ages ago (and ate them all and thoroughly enjoyed them) and have just tried to look for some again… WHERE HAVE THEY ALL GONE??? I’ve read Jelly Belly are no longer making them under the ‘Bertie Botts’ name (just ‘BeanBoozled) and absolutely EVERYWHERE I’ve looked is Out Of Stock. Does anyone know where I can still order some?

Posted by ogdensnut on February 16, 2011, 03:17 PM report to moderator

"Harry," said George weakly, weighing the money bag in his hands, "there's got to be a thousand Galleons in here."[br]"Yeah," said Harry, grinning. "Think how many Canary Creams that is."[br]The twins stared at him.[br]"Just don't tell your mum where you