Polyjuice Potion - Leakypedia Post fo the Day

News
Posted by: John
December 20, 2010, 10:17 AM

Happy Monday everyone! Today starts our second week of daily Leakypedia posts. Last week went pretty well! Lots of you recieved 75 MyLeaky points for each day you helped, and many more of you will be receiving yours by days end.

Today's page of the day is Polyjuice Potion. This magical potion was used many times in the novels, from Hermione's batch in Myrtle's bathroom to the seven Potters scene in Deathly Hallows and beyond.

Help us write up a solid entry for Polyjuice Potion here and receive 75 MyLeaky points each!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Don’t use for animal hair! only one hour of change….must change clothes…. very complex recipe…. etc. etc…

Posted by Winkyxx on December 20, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Oh if I did nothing with my life I’d be right on this! Curse you full time job

Posted by KiwiMcI on December 20, 2010, 04:33 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Very cool!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 20, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Wow! This is great!

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on December 20, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
Pict0434_thumb

If polyjuice potion was real I would want to turn into my brother I could say weird things like- I am a total weirdo! hahahaha

Posted by magichik on December 20, 2010, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Pict0434_thumb

On my first comment on this I meant to say- If polyjuice potion was real I would wan to turn into my brother SO I COULD say weird things like- I am a totoal weirdo. hahahaha. I wrote- SO I COULD because I forgot to type that in my first comment. I love Harry Potter!

Posted by magichik on December 20, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
250px-hufflepuff_thumb

Well I started to add some info to the article, lots more to do but I’m off to make some dinner. I love the Leakypedia post of the day, I have now become quite addicted to updating the Leakypedia.

Posted by Tami on December 20, 2010, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool!!!!!! I wanted to edit it but it kept saying that my username wasn’t valid. DO you have to make a leakypedia account that is separate from your myleaky account?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 20, 2010, 08:22 PM report to moderator
250px-hufflepuff_thumb

Yes you have to make a separate myleaky account.

Posted by Tami on December 20, 2010, 10:32 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

i still have to sign up. i’ll do it as quickly as possible

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on December 21, 2010, 01:00 AM report to moderator

Nice article! Love polyjuice! :D

Posted by A Sluggish Memory on December 21, 2010, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

cool! i’ll join :D

Posted by ceweez on December 21, 2010, 07:48 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lsmfflgdix1r2dfmyo4_500_thumb

cool! i’ll join :D

Posted by ceweez on December 21, 2010, 07:52 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW Amazing Stuff!!! Polyjuice potion!!! Lets See Moaning Myrtle, 7 Potters, Break in at the Ministry, Godricks Hollow, Hermione turning into Bellatrix before Gringots Bank break-in, actually it has come in handy quite alot!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on December 21, 2010, 08:14 AM report to moderator
Photo_00009_thumb

it shall be done!

Posted by steffiee on December 22, 2010, 06:39 AM report to moderator

Harry watched the girl and her mother disappear as the train rounded the corner. Houses flashed past the window. Harry felt a great leap of excitement. He didn't know what he was going to but it had to be better than what he was leaving behind.