Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2010, 12:42 PM

Two days after Christmas every year (for the past.. 20 some odd years) comes the celebration of another important birth..

OK, come on! This is the 6th year I've had to come up with these openers, cut Andrew some Slack!

Anyway back to the birthday girl.  The whole city of New York is so excited it decided to have a blizzard tonight in her honor! Enjoy that!

Give her some love in the comments here today - I'll start. Leaky would not be Leaky without Melissa, and I wouldn't be the person I am without her either. Have a great birthday, Melis!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

119152761_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!! Thanks for making Leaky what it is today :)

Posted by butterbeer bottle on December 27, 2010, 08:35 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday Melissa!!!!!!! Have a happy carefree day!! Great comment about the blizzard, too. It is very nasty.

Posted by nimbus2010 on December 27, 2010, 08:44 PM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!

I’m sooo glad I didn’t miss it!!!

Can we skip the blizzard next year :-) !!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on December 27, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday Melissa! Thanks so much for everything on Leaky and giving people a little extra sparkle on otherwise often Potter-less days. :)

Posted by Libby on December 27, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Ivegotchocolate_resized_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa! Hope you have the bestest day ever!!!

Posted by Jonelle on December 27, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Skip the blizzard? Oh noooo, it’s wonderful! Can’t wait to try out the snowshoes we got for Christmas tomorrow, as soon as that bitter cold wind dies down! Greetings to Melissa from a fellow New Yorker (just up the Thruway at Exit 18) who is hoping that you are enjoying your snow days as well. Many thanks for all you do to make this fabulous Potterhead community possible.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on December 27, 2010, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

Many happy returns of the day to the Divine Ms M!!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on December 27, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! Thank you for making me love Harry Potter even more =)

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on December 27, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Dobbyafreeelf_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!! I hope you have a fantastic day, and thank you so much for all you do around here, and for Harry a History! :)

Posted by Promote Elfish Welfare [*SQUEE*] on December 27, 2010, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Site_logo_avatar_21apr09_thumb

Hope you’ve had a great birthday Melissa. Thank you so much for Harry, A History; I finally finished reading the book… Loved it! Brought back some great memories, and even made a few more. Thanks for making Leaky a really great HP site also.

Posted by oldpotter on December 27, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Happy Day M

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on December 27, 2010, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Dobbysnap_thumb

Woohoo! Happy Birthday, Melissa! Thanks for everything you do around here (and for writing a wicked awesome book). :)

Posted by Justin the Mighty on December 28, 2010, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!! * raises butterbeer * To another great year :D and many more! "D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on December 28, 2010, 02:46 AM report to moderator

Hi Melissa,

I just finished reading your book on the train to work this morning. Somehow, over the past three days, I have constanly been fighting tears back, mainly in the happier parts of the book. I remember being terribly frustrated because of the release date (July 21st is my country’s national holiday, there were NO midnightreleases, I was very lucky that one bookshop in my city decided to open at 15.00…) and felt very left out. You bet I will make sure I will be at a huge party for the very, very last movie to come out.

One day late, but still I hope your birthday was happy enough that its memory will help you conjure a patronus in dire need.

Posted by Naantje on December 28, 2010, 04:26 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on December 28, 2010, 04:57 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Fred and George looked at each other. Then Fred said abruptly, "I've told you before, Ron, keep your nose out if you like it the shape it is. Can't see why you would, but --"