Do you believe in Nargles? - Leakypedia Page of the Day

Books
Posted by: John
December 09, 2010, 01:58 PM

Well, do you? We think the Leakypedia should, so that's why today's page of the day is for Nargles! As of this posting there is no entry for Nargles, as the Leakypedia is still quite new and there are still many areas of Harry's world yet to be documented in this wiki.

Help us out with this page and be awarded with 75 MyLeaky Points! (Those of you who've helped on previous entries and not recieved points yet will be getting them all at once at the end of this week!)

Editing the Leakypedia is easy! Just sign up HERE (using the name username as your myleaky name makes it helpful for us to find you and give you points, so it's recommended but not required.)

Have fun!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Privetdrive_thumb

I absolutely love this song! It makes my Ipod playlists all the time.

Posted by Viurre on December 22, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Ronnyhermy_thumb

Luna!! =]
Cute Video! especially the parts where she’s skipping

Posted by ::Elfie:: on December 22, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator

Yes, I believe!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on December 22, 2010, 11:53 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

Absolutely cute!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on December 23, 2010, 12:01 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW AWESOME!!!! I DO BELIEVE!! I DO BELIEVE!!!! I JUST HAVE NOT BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE ONE YET!!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on December 23, 2010, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

I love Luna! :D

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on December 23, 2010, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

AWSOME!!!!!!!! My friend would love this song!

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on December 23, 2010, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I believe in Nargles :)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 23, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Normal_dh2_articles_2011screen_0002_thumb

I most definitely believe in Nargles!

Posted by Bellatrix The Strange on December 23, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator

of course i do! my signature sometimes would be iseenargles!

Posted by Winkyxx on December 23, 2010, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawscarf_thumb

Nargles do exist they are spirits of “peeves like charactors” and very naughty ! he he he he he he

Posted by Flittwick on December 23, 2010, 06:45 PM report to moderator

I love Luna so much!<3 I am a believer of Nargles all the way!

Posted by harrypotter = life ! on December 23, 2010, 08:27 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I believe! I <3 Luna and that video’s really cute.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on December 23, 2010, 09:28 PM report to moderator

Harry watched Hagrid getting redder and redder in the face as he called for more wine, finally kissing Professor McGonagall on the cheek, who, to Harry's amazement, giggled and blushed, her top hat lopsided.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014