Trio Talk Filming Seven Potters and Silver Doe Scenes for "Deathly Hallows"

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
February 01, 2010, 04:28 PM

French Harry Potter fan site HarryPotterForever.fr has posted a select translation from the February issue of One Magazine, which features short interviews with actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) about filming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  In the article, Mr. Radcliffe speaks in regards to the Silver Doe sequence in the seventh film which will feature the young actor naked.  The rough translation relates:

"In the Deathly Hallows, you'll see Harry as you never saw him before ! For example, I shot a scene where i'm entirely naked. When I read the script, I thought that I would carry underwears but no ! I've already done it for Equus so it wasn't so difficult. I'm wondering how people will react, even if any things will be hidden in the screen!"
Readers will recall the first news of this scene coming from DH director David Yates back in November.  Mr. Radcliffe goes on to say the following of the Seven Potters sequence:
"Recently, we've finished a scene in which I had difficulties. It's the 7 Potter's scene ! We had to shoot a take where I was a different Harry instead of the other actors. It was fun, but very hard, because sometimes, I forgot who I had to be ... That made me crazy!"
The quotes from the One Magazine article continue, with Emma Watson speaking to the much anticipated kiss between her character and the character of Ron Weasley, portrayed by actor Rupert Grint.  On this subject, Miss Watson is quoted as saying:
"To kiss Rupert in front of cameras will stay the strangest experience for me, since I've played in Harry Potter. Him and I was frightened about this scene, and would like to do it quickly. But the hardest is coming ... I have to kiss Dan!  It's a scene where Ron imagine a kiss between Harry and Hermione."
Miss Watson goes on to talk of the Epilouge scene at the end of "Deathly Hallows" by saying, "We haven't filmed the epilogue yet, in which we can see the future of Harry, Ron and Hermione 19 years later. At the beginning, producers would like to replace us, but they finally kept us. We will look like 40 years old persons. I'm very impatient to see that !"

Finally, Rupert Grint spoke to the physical demands of filming, relating, ""We shot a lot of physical scenes. For Daniel, filming was very complicated. But he never complained ... When he became sick because of filming conditions, he was ok and he never complained ..."

Many thanks to HarryPotterForever.fr.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Postejeunes4_thumb

I didn’t even think that there would be a kissing scene for Dan and Emma… but of course, it makes sense.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on February 03, 2010, 11:03 PM report to moderator

Rough translation is right. Emma is too bright to have said some of the things printed here.

Posted by jeannemclROAR on February 04, 2010, 02:11 AM report to moderator
05230215470101_thumb

sigh Seeing this just makes me realize that it is for sure happening and it’s all coming to an end. : ( … I really do not want it to end. Goodness!

Well, we CAN still look forward to the Scottish Book! :D

Anyways, I hope the filming is going well! : ) Best of luck to all the actors, not that any of them should need it.

Posted by Gryffipuff! on February 04, 2010, 03:06 AM report to moderator
Normal_radcliffe_posed_misc_010_thumb

Yay lol!

Posted by DanFan190497 {ROAR!} on February 04, 2010, 06:05 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Imagine what Peeves would make of this!

Posted by Won_Two on February 04, 2010, 08:21 AM report to moderator
Lunanargles_thumb

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they’re keeping all the bits i was scared they were going to leave out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by calliet2b4g on February 04, 2010, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Io_iris_thumb

This summer on italian newspapers there was the news of Dan naked, but was denied at the time. i think it’s more probability that harry naked and kiss Hermione is referred when Ron has the horcrux and got jelous (when he saw something in his mind)

Posted by Damia76 on February 05, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Oh, no…I don’t know about you guys, but I am totally scared about Deathly Hallows finally coming. It’s like…a part of me will be gone when Harry Potter finally ends. I mean, I haven’t even gotten over the books yet! And now the movies’ about to finish… All I can say is…I CAN wait for the final installment.

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on February 06, 2010, 12:35 AM report to moderator

why does dan like to be NAKED!

Posted by lunarules713 on February 06, 2010, 02:14 PM report to moderator

i dont even know if i want to see this movie anymore! despalt, harry and hermione dancing, naked dan, naked dan, naked dan, david yates and the 2 part thing; could they rewen it anymore!

Posted by lunarules713 on February 06, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator

Posted by lunarules713 on February 06, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
S515055255_79825_2635_thumb

MY FAVORITE CHAPTER IN THE BOOK!

Posted by clever-ravenclaw=] on February 06, 2010, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I can’t wait to see this movie.

Posted by Nagini's dinner on February 08, 2010, 02:48 PM report to moderator

Can’t wait till it comes out and we all have been waiting to see hermione and ron get together. :)

Posted by Cadbury18 on February 10, 2010, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Lol__241_thumb

the kiss between harry and hermione is very important.. the locket scene with be just boring without it.. i’m really glad that dan and emma would actually kiss! i’ve waited ages for this to happen!;) i wish they have an interview already about filming their kiss! i’m really curious about dan and emma’s reactions.. :)

Posted by strife19 on August 03, 2010, 01:56 AM report to moderator

"I really should go and prepare my next class --"[br]And he hurried off.[br]"Prepare his class," Ron sneered after him. "Gone to curl his hair, more like."