Harry Potter Actors Attend "Alice in Wonderland" World Premiere in London

HP Cast
Posted by: Rosi
February 25, 2010, 04:36 PM

The "Alice in Wonderland" world premiere is taking place this evening in London and photos of the first arrivals can be found here in our galleries. The film stars a number of actors from the Harry Potter films including Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange), Alan Rickman (Severus Snape) and Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew). Stephen Fry, the narrator of the U.K. Harry Potter audiobooks, is the voice behind the Cheshire Cat. "Alice in Wonderland" will be released in cinemas in most countries on the 4th and 5th of March this year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Leaky_avatar_thumb

Can’t wait to see this movie! Helena Bonham Carter is sure to be amazing, as always.

Posted by Marielebone on February 25, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

This film looks great, some great pictures! Alan Rickman is so cool.

Posted by Fawkes1706 on February 25, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

I didn’t realize so many HP actors were also in this film. Now I’m even more excited for it! :)

Posted by eiVega on February 25, 2010, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

wow
cant wait to checkit out and so many potter stars

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on February 25, 2010, 06:35 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

I wish Tim Burton would have directed one of the HP movies. He would have brought great ideas to movie.

Posted by taoist1 on February 25, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

Posted by taoist1 on February 25, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! I’m super excited for this movie… being a Timb Burton fan, and then having all these HP stars in it like Alan Rickman and Helen Bonham Carter, makes me so happy! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on February 25, 2010, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Harryserioustare_thumb

OMG, so excited for this movie!! Should be really great. Looking forward to seeing all the HP actors in other roles. And of course, Johnny Depp!!

Posted by egdillonROAR!!! on February 25, 2010, 08:31 PM report to moderator

i can’t wait to see alice in wonderland. Tim Burton movies are always good and there are 5 or 6 Harry Potter actors in it.

Posted by gingerr_kat on February 25, 2010, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

I knew the queen looked familiar! This is totally AWESOME! I’m gonna go see it hopefully on the 7th CAN’T WAIT!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on February 25, 2010, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

I didn’t know that they were in this movie! I’m so gonna see it now :D

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on February 25, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

OMG!!!! Alan Rickman and Timothy Spall are in this movie to?!?!? There amazing!! I was going to go just for the fact that Helena Bonham Carter was in it, but now that I know that Alan Rickman and Timothy Spall are in it, I"M THERE!!!!

(seems like those three are in a lot of the same movies. (HP, Sweeney Todd, and now this?? Awesome!!!)

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on February 25, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Niagara-falls-rainbow_thumb

Sounds great. Hope to be able to see it!

Posted by Kiralay (ROAR) on February 25, 2010, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I absolutely cannot wait to see this movie. The combination of Lewis Carroll and Tim Burton is going to prove positively delightful.

Posted by Kirk on February 25, 2010, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Ss_chp11_thumb

This Alice in Wonderland is going to be interesting. I’m looking forward to it.

Posted by sgarime1 on February 26, 2010, 01:23 AM report to moderator

Ron looked as though he'd just been told he had to go and live in the Forbidden Forest.[br]"Can you imagine me taking exams with this?" he asked Harry, holding up his wand, which had just started whistling loudly.