Harry Potter Actors Attend "Alice in Wonderland" World Premiere in London

HP Cast
Posted by: Rosi
February 25, 2010, 04:36 PM

The "Alice in Wonderland" world premiere is taking place this evening in London and photos of the first arrivals can be found here in our galleries. The film stars a number of actors from the Harry Potter films including Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange), Alan Rickman (Severus Snape) and Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew). Stephen Fry, the narrator of the U.K. Harry Potter audiobooks, is the voice behind the Cheshire Cat. "Alice in Wonderland" will be released in cinemas in most countries on the 4th and 5th of March this year.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

Everyone looks so good! Johnny Depp is looking very good these days, as always. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on February 26, 2010, 02:36 AM report to moderator
Rose1_thumb

Can’t wait till the movie…

Posted by Liara on February 26, 2010, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

The movie should be interesting. I am looking forward to seeing it!

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on February 26, 2010, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Transmt94_thumb

UStream had the World Premiere arrivals live yesterday morning is looked very wet and rainy there, but is was so fun to watch! Especaially the receiving line for the royal family.

Posted by Ecrof G on February 26, 2010, 11:11 AM report to moderator

Wow that is cool !!!!

Posted by Mew5645 on February 26, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator

Wow that is cool !!!!

Posted by Mew5645 on February 26, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ahh I love how Tim Burton keeps emploiying the whole HP cast :) I am soo sxcited for this moviee!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on February 26, 2010, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on February 26, 2010, 11:36 AM report to moderator

Looks like it is going to be marvelous! Can’t wait to see it. Also, it looks like Burton has put together getting a winning troup of VERY versitile & talented actors! He has been working for years with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. Then adding Alan Rickman and Timothy Spall to the troup for Sweeny Todd, now Alice. Who’s next? :-)

Posted by IrishCat on February 26, 2010, 12:07 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I am so excited for this movie, I have been excited for years, now suddenly it’s here. If I dont get to go see it I might just burst lol. It has so many awesome HP actors starring in this movie. I love the premiere pics in the Leaky Galleries ohmygosh Alan Rickman looks awesome :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on February 26, 2010, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!!! I can not wait to see the Movie!!!! I hope to go this weekend!!!!
Whoops I should say Alice in Wonderland!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on February 26, 2010, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

I really want to see this movie!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on February 26, 2010, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

i can’t wait to see it! i love seeing HP actors in other films :)

Posted by harrygetsme on February 26, 2010, 02:37 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

i cant wiat till alice im goin at the midnight preimere!!

Posted by LilLadySnape on February 26, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

avously harry potter actress and actos are going to be at the alicie in wonderland permear cause some harry potter actors and actress are in the movie da

Posted by alicia00 on February 27, 2010, 08:08 AM report to moderator

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.[br] "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.[br] "Cool name," said Harry, grinning and falling into step beside his cousin. "But you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014