New Aerial Shots of Wizarding World Theme Park Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
February 06, 2010, 12:28 PM

Some remarkable new aerial photos of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park have made their way online via Orlando United, which show a birds-eye sneak peek at the sprawling attraction.  The photos, over sixty in all, come courtesy of a recent helicopter tour over the Islands of Adventure which was able to capture images of the castle, streets of Hogsmeade, Hagrid's Hut, more of the roller coaster rides in the park, the store fronts, as well as the continued construction at the site.  The full series of photos can be found right here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park is set to open at Universal Orlando this spring.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Snape_and_hermione_in_grey_by_usagistu_thumb

Those are some fairly impressive shots. It looks like a fantastic place to be when it opens.

Posted by Bara on February 08, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

It is weird to see the palm trees just outside the Harry Potter part. It actually looks smaller than I thought it would be, I am actually a bit dissapointed, but I am still going to go see it, and I am sure it is going to be awesome :-)

Posted by Rosie016 on February 09, 2010, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

oooooooooooh. coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolness

Posted by MaggieNoise on February 09, 2010, 05:26 AM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

I wanna go sooooo badly! but I can’t see me getting there for a couple of years yet :(

Posted by pinkmoosely on February 09, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator

I’m so excited for this! I only wish I had the money to go. :(

Posted by edw284 on February 09, 2010, 06:59 AM report to moderator
Hikerpugs1_thumb

I saw the Super Bowl ad yesterday for the Park and couldn’t believe that the people I was watching it with HAD NEVER HEARD about the HP Theme Park! Utterly amazing.

Posted by rosepug on February 09, 2010, 12:31 PM report to moderator

I cannot wait to explore the Wizarding World for myself! Argh! It’s so diffcult to be patient!

Posted by Kami Malfoy on February 09, 2010, 02:03 PM report to moderator

OMG i love this but what if theres a hurricane and it gets destroyed

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on February 09, 2010, 03:16 PM report to moderator

I am so excited!! I wish I lived there!

Posted by Rodinius Black on February 09, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

I’m so there!!!

Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice place to visit…

Posted by Won_Two on May 20, 2010, 02:48 PM report to moderator

"No, don' go! I've -- I've never met another one before!"[br]"Anuzzer [i]what,[/i] precisely?" said Madame Maxime, her tone icy...[br]"Another half-giant, o' course!" said Hagrid.[br]"'Ow dare you!" shrieked Madame Maxime.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014