J. K. Rowling Tweets: It's "the real me," but "pen and paper is my priority"

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
March 02, 2010, 02:18 PM

Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling has updated her Twitter page once again today to remind followers that, although this is her official account, writing remains her top priority.  Her tweet reads:
This is the real me, but you won’t be hearing from me often I am afraid, as pen and paper is my priority at the moment.
Follow JK_Rowling on Twitter via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

Even JK Rowling is copying JK Rowling nowadays…
=o9

Posted by Thio on March 03, 2010, 06:57 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

She could be writing a grocery list and I would read it, but, I would really love for that Scottish book to be published!!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on March 03, 2010, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

She is so great!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 03, 2010, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Hp__neville__s_patronus_by_pen_umbra_thumb

Ah ha! A SUBTLE HINT!

Posted by All Was Well on March 03, 2010, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

Oh! I didn’t know twitter accounts unused for 6 months are deleted. I only joined for the Harry Potter Alliance tweet Dumbledore campaign. I forget to use my account! Perhaps I ought to see if it’s still there :-D

Posted by Butterfly Boy on March 03, 2010, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

Keep writing
we want a new book from you!!

Posted by nutela17 on March 03, 2010, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

awesome. i dont mind she doesnt visit twitter often. i would much rather read some more of her excellent work, than know what she’s doing every second of the day (although i wouldnt mind that either… xD)

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 03, 2010, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

Aw, at least she’s letting us know that it is her on Twitter, glad she is still writing though!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on March 03, 2010, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

This is really funny! Just one tweet from Jo and it deserves a news post! Still, I’m glad they told us because I haven’t really been looking at her account these past few months.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on March 03, 2010, 02:58 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I hope this is a hint!!!!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on March 03, 2010, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Yah! I can’t wait to read anything she writes

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on March 03, 2010, 03:24 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

grate

Posted by alicia00 on March 03, 2010, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Harryserioustare_thumb

Ohhh, I hope that it is the Scottish book. That would be so great if that was released maybe right after dh part 2. While the hype is still there!! Come on Jo, plllllllllllease!!

Posted by egdillonROAR!!! on March 03, 2010, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

@lucidia agreed

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 03, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_thumb

Very kind of her to give this update go Jo!

Posted by BellatrixGranger on March 03, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator

[i]'One simple incantation and you will enter a top-quality, highly realistic thirty-minute daydream, easy to fit into the average school lesson and virtually undetectable (side-effects include vacant expression and minor drooling). Not for sale to under-