J. K. Rowling Tweets: It's "the real me," but "pen and paper is my priority"

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
March 02, 2010, 02:18 PM

Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling has updated her Twitter page once again today to remind followers that, although this is her official account, writing remains her top priority.  Her tweet reads:
This is the real me, but you won’t be hearing from me often I am afraid, as pen and paper is my priority at the moment.
Follow JK_Rowling on Twitter via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

A writer always writes.

Posted by dobby_rocks on March 04, 2010, 02:22 AM report to moderator

In hope she is writing somthing good!!!!

Posted by Mew5645 on March 04, 2010, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

As others have pointed out, I’m glad she updated us and let people know that it is the real her, but I wish she would have said something other than what she said in her previous two tweets.

Posted by Slytherins do it better on March 04, 2010, 11:38 AM report to moderator
4_thumb

I really want her to write more!!

Posted by Siriuslover117 on March 04, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
9d8504f8a61815cb2bfab1540b008900_2611326_thumb

Yay she’s writing again<< and that’s more important than Tweeting

Posted by Shosh Salazar Marvolo Sholort on March 05, 2010, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Whomping_willow2_thumb

yay shes writing! Can’t wait to read whatever is next, the Scottish book or w/e !!

Posted by WillowSauce on March 05, 2010, 07:47 AM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

OMG what can this mean!!!

Posted by Rowling Stones on March 05, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

It is just me or does it seem like Jo doesn’t know how to use Twitter. I guess the tweet was kind of saying “Don’t shut down my account, and I’m writing a new book”

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on March 06, 2010, 01:07 AM report to moderator
Violetzoomin_thumb

Yes! She is writing! But what? A single novel? A series? The HP encyclopedia?

Posted by NuttyAsSP on March 06, 2010, 02:01 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

You don’t have to tweet, Jo. :o)

"This is it," said Hagrid, coming to a halt, "the Leaky Cauldron. It's a famous place."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014