Harry Potter ABC Family Weekend Features OotP Cable Premiere and "Deathly Hallows" Preview

Movies
Posted by: Edward
March 03, 2010, 07:26 PM

The ABC Family Channel will be hosting viewing of the first five Harry Potter films for their next "Harry Potter Weekend" airing March 19 - 21.  A press release notes will include the "basic cable premiere of “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” featuring deleted scenes not included in the original film version."  In addition to this, the weekend film event will feature a special never-before-seen on television sneak peek of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  The full "Harry Potter Weekend" schedule is as follows:
Friday, March 19th
7:30 – 11:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
Saturday, March 20th
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”
12:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
4:30 – 7:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
7:30 – 11:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
Sunday, March 21st
9:30 AM – 1:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets”
1:30 – 4:30 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”
4:30 – 8:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”
8:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT - “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Keep_calm_thumb

yeah!!! I can’t wait!!

Posted by Narglesarereal on March 03, 2010, 07:35 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

SO MUCH HARRY POTTER!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!! <3 and yet i still watch the weekend WITH the commercials even though i own all of the videos……

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on March 03, 2010, 07:37 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

wooh this sounds great :)) i guess i didnt know they broadcast all of them any other weekends besides the holidays…caught ootp last weekend on abc! :))) i agree with theREALGinnyWeasley: i always watch these on tv even though i own them! ha!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 03, 2010, 07:42 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Is it really a new sneak peak? Not the clip from the DVD? That’s seriously the most exciting thing about the whole weekend! I hope we get more goodies!!! :D

Posted by eiVega on March 03, 2010, 07:47 PM report to moderator
G_thumb

awsome!!! ive benn wondering when abc family would have another hp weekend!!

Posted by llamatiger on March 03, 2010, 08:01 PM report to moderator
Skye_sweetnam_thumb

Yes! I love when they have the Harry Potter weekends, and I’ve been missing it.

Posted by Elderwand103 [FTC!] on March 03, 2010, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

At SnitchSeeker they got word from ABC Family that it was just the sneak peek from the Half-Blood Prince DVD.

Posted by Christine on March 03, 2010, 08:24 PM report to moderator
9-2007_003_thumb

This is perfect! My room-mate has already given me permission to watch it!

Posted by cantspellathing on March 03, 2010, 08:39 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Thanks for the info Christine! I was wondering whether that was the case because I noticed that they specifically said “never-before-seen on TELEVISION sneak peak”. Nice try at tricking us all ABC Family! At least there’s still the deleted scenes in OOTP.

But New Moon comes out on DVD that weekend! I had planned on having a sort of Twilight weekend reading the books and watching the movies. ducks from flying objects thrown by twi-haters Oh well I guess I’ll postpone my Twilight weekend to the next week because I NEVER miss an HP weekend.

Posted by bella vita on March 03, 2010, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I am so going to watch them! Yes! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wand_thumb

Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 03, 2010, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Yayy!! I’m so going to watch them.

Posted by da_member0808 on March 03, 2010, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

So good!! I love ABC family HP weekends!!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on March 03, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I love love love ABC HP weekends if they didn’t have them all the time. I don’t think I would of had any interest of HP. Only thing that stinks is i’ll be in PR till the 20th so i’ll miss the first movie.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on March 03, 2010, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

So much Harry Potter! Yay! (Too bad I don’t have TV). I wonder when we will get a count down for this movie?

Posted by sgreeter8888 on March 03, 2010, 10:02 PM report to moderator

"Secrecy Sensor. Vibrates when it detects concealment and lies... no use here, of course, too much interference -- students in every direction lying about why they haven't done their homework. Been humming ever since I got here."