More from Jason Isaacs "Deathly Hallows" and Malfoy's Wig in New Interview

Isaacs Interviews
Posted by: Edward
March 03, 2010, 05:06 PM

A bit of an interview with Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) has come online care of MTV, which continues to release clips from recent interviews with the cast of the Potter films.  In this latest clip, Mr. Isaacs expands on earlier comments about finishing his part of the film by saying, "It's been nearly 10 years for me. It was very difficult saying goodbye to the entire thing."  The actor continues, tongue planted squarely in cheek, by saying:
"Mostly saying goodbye to the wig was a very emotional experience... I don't get to keep the wig. I don't know, it might be on a traveling exhibit. I think it's got a very good agent who's got some more work lined up."

The full interview clip can seen below, or via this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Isaacs Interviews News

Wand_thumb

Too bad he does not get to keep the wig! If I were in a Potter film (my dream!) and I had to wear a wig for almost 10 years I also would DEFINITELY want to keep it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 03, 2010, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

LOL! Jason and his wig strike again.

Posted by leigia on March 03, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Mistress_200_thumb

He is so amazing. I love all of his work, especially as Lucius (my goodness, Isaacs makes me love him sooo much…He makes quite the blond!! <3<3). I love his sense of humor! He’s always been rather silly (watch the special features for Peter Pan if you want proof of that!).

I can’t wait to see him in action in DH. The Malfoys are certainly more developed then.

Posted by Nimue on March 03, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator

I understand his attachment to the wig. Too bad they didn’t have a spare to send on exhibit and let him have one. He really is quite handsome as a blond! And what a sense of humor, WOW.

Posted by hewy on March 03, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

He’s got a great sense of humor..love it!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on March 03, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

LOL love his humor, his talent and his simplicity. And I guess I speak for everyone as well when I say “we’ll all miss the wig very very much”!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on March 03, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m liking Jason Isaacs more and more with each interview I read. He seems like such a great guy, has such a great sense of humour, and is truely going to miss being Lucius.

Posted by LunaLuver on March 03, 2010, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I love him so much! He truly loves to play as Lucius and it shows on and off the screen. I hope he gets to keep something, like his cane/wand. I know he loves that! Can’t wait to see him on screen again playing ‘Lucious Lucius’! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 03, 2010, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Can’t imagine Jason without the wig. Haha lol his wig has a good agent!! :-D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on March 04, 2010, 03:06 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I imagine the Wig now has a profile on imdb.com)))
a WIG
Contact: View agent contact info on IMDbPro
STARmeter: up 100% in popularity this week
Filmography: HP&SS, HP&CS, HP&PoA, HP&GoF, HP&OotP, HP&HBP, HP&DH I (post-production)
Trivia^ best wig EVER!!!

:))))

Posted by Pollytomat on March 04, 2010, 04:27 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Pollytomat that is too funny :D
Jason Isaacs is way awesome, he’s a big a HP fan as any of us and, he is such a funny guy, too.

Posted by Moose_Starr on March 04, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

jason rules. hes really funny and a terrifuc actor. i really shouldnt be readin all these ‘goodbye’ interviews. they make me depressed

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 04, 2010, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

that wig cashes checks

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 04, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

A special wig that any agent would dream of agenting!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on March 04, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

It is a pity that his time entertaining us in a delectable fashion as Lucius Malfoy is approaching its conclusion. He perfected the character beyond any of our wildest dreams.

Posted by Kirk on March 04, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator

"Gryffindor leads by eighty points to zero, and look at that Firebolt go! Potter's really putting it through its paces now, see it turn -- Chang's Comet is just no match for it, the Firebolt's precision-balance is really noticeable in these long --"[br]"J