Preview of Wizarding World of Harry Potter on Ellen DeGeneres Show in April

Fans
Posted by: Edward
March 03, 2010, 06:41 PM

The Orlando Sentianal blog has an article online which reports that the Ellen DeGeneres Show will be taping an episode at Universal Orlando Resort which will possibly feature a look at the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park.  According to the blog, a media release from Universal says "Ellen hopes to explore the highly anticipated The Wizarding World of Harry Potter."  Slated to tape on March 28 at the "waterfront amphitheater at CityWalk," the episodes will air on April 1st and 2nd.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Me_and_dan_orig_thumb

i can’t wait for this to open!

Posted by GinnyPotter811 on March 03, 2010, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Ellen is my favorite talk show hostess!!! I bet she’ll manage perfectly to provide just the right anticipation atmosphere for Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal Studios – with a “twist”. I’ll be so cool!

Posted by Madam Snape on March 03, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesomeness!!! I LOVE Ellen and of course, Harry Potter! That should be a great show! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 03, 2010, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Img_4237_thumb

Ellen and Harry Potter: my two favorite things.

Posted by Taylor on March 04, 2010, 12:12 AM report to moderator

stupendously awesome. Ellen is cool
will be an awesome episode :-)

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on March 04, 2010, 02:20 AM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

OHH! Ellen is awesome! She’s so hilarious, I’m glad that she’s in American Idol!

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on March 04, 2010, 06:08 AM report to moderator
Hp__neville__s_patronus_by_pen_umbra_thumb

Haha, that will be hilarious

Posted by All Was Well on March 04, 2010, 08:40 AM report to moderator

If only the trio could be there with her!!!

Posted by jeannemclROAR on March 04, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i guess i watch ellen now? sure why not shes a funny lady

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 04, 2010, 02:42 PM report to moderator
Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

So exciting!!

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on March 04, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that she is able to give us incredible and inimitable access to the park prior to its opening.

Posted by Kirk on March 04, 2010, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

April 1st?? Anyone else thinking what I’m thinking???

I love Ellen! I’m so excited that Ellen is the one who will do this because she is awesome!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on March 04, 2010, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Audrey_side_lit_1_2_thumb

YES! Two of my favorite things! Harry Potter and Ellen! :)

Posted by Audrey Sunshine {ROAR} on March 05, 2010, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Whomping_willow2_thumb

I love Ellen but she needs to invite Jo to her show!!!

Posted by WillowSauce on March 05, 2010, 07:48 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I shal not watch any videos of the park! I don’t want to spoil the suprise!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 05, 2010, 11:27 AM report to moderator

"Ron, I'm so proud of you, what wonderful news, you could end up Head Boy just like Bill and Percy, it's the first step! Oh, what a thing to happen in the middle of all this worry, I'm just thrilled, oh [i]Ronnie --"[/i][br]Fred and George were both makin

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014