James and Oliver Phelps to Attend Harry Potter, the Exhibition Opening Event in Toronto

Phelps
Posted by: Edward
March 31, 2010, 12:56 PM

The traveling exhibition of Harry Potter film props, sets, costumes, and memorabilia, Harry Potter, the Exhibition, will be opening its doors in  Toronto, Ontario, Canada early next month, and a report today notes that Harry Potter actors James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) will take part in a media preview event on April 8.  A press release notes that the actors will "be on hand to open this exhibition at the Ontario Science Centre, the first tour stop outside the United States."  The exhibition will open to the public on Friday, April 9, 2010 and is expected to run through August 22, 2010.  Tickets are now available to purchase right here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Phelps News

The-moose_thumb

Wow that is so cool they will be there for the opening. I totally loved the HP Exhibit in Chicago, it was the highlight of my life. I would love to go again sometime. It was just so awesome, I would love to have the opportunity to see everything again. It was the most amazing experience. Maybe sometime in the future it will go someplace that I can be at :)
Anyhows I sure hope that everyone in or near or visiting Toronto has a great time seeing the Exhibit.

Posted by Moose_Starr on March 31, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Raven2_thumb

Thats just down the street from me. Definitely hanging around to see :D!

Posted by Princeyboy on March 31, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator

Cool It is realy neat.

Posted by Mew5645 on March 31, 2010, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Keeper_thumb

How cool! Would love to see them!

Posted by AvanelleWood on March 31, 2010, 01:56 PM report to moderator

I really wish I could go to the exhibit again. It would be even better if they were there but I doubt it’s very likely to be able to get in on that day.

Posted by gingerr_kat on March 31, 2010, 02:48 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

AAHHHH!!!!!!!! I live in Toronto and live right by the Science Center! I can’t wait till it actually opens! It’s so awesome that they are coming…….Fred was my fave twin!

Bmimg_26144_26144_great-tailed_triok_wt_thumb

wow i live near the science center …………….imm comming

Posted by chantala on March 31, 2010, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on March 31, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Ari_with_roses_thumb

saw it in Boston and can’t wait to see it again in Toronto

Posted by Amy Darlene on March 31, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

That is sooo cool! i’d love to see that.

Posted by jammjcpotter on March 31, 2010, 04:41 PM report to moderator
102_0119_thumb

That’s so cool!
I wish I could go…

Posted by Nargles18 on March 31, 2010, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Tomemma5-_comm_lovesdelight_thumb

I saw this in Chicago while on vacation, but now I’m wondering if I should catch here at home!

Posted by icystormz on March 31, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

so awesome
totally wish they would come to the HIgh in Atlanta

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 31, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Dhposter1_thumb

OH MY GOD I JUST HAD A SPAZ :P
IM GOING TO BE THERE!! NOT EVEN KIDDING MY BEST FRIENDS MOM WORKS AT THE OSC AND THEY GOT ME IN!!! ITS GONNA BE ASTOUNDING!!!!!
Now I NEED a camera… and a pen for my forehead… squee

Posted by Nagini1025 on March 31, 2010, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

COOL. once again, i wish i could go

Posted by MaggieNoise on March 31, 2010, 05:38 PM report to moderator

"Well, everyone had a good day? What did you all get for Christmas? Oh, [i]Harry[/i] -- this is absolutely [i]wonderful[/i] --"[br]For he had just opened Harry's gift of fuse-wire and screwdrivers.