June 2010 Release for LEGO Harry Potter Video Game

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
March 31, 2010, 12:42 PM

The official LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 video game website has been revised to note a release date of "June 2010."  While we await official word on an exact release date, this date change would put the release of the game one month behind the previously projected May launch.  Pre-order options on such sites as Amazon.com list the release date for the video game as June 29, 2010.

On a related note, the official LEGO Harry Potter website contains a special VIP area, accessible with the password "Azkaban," with exclusive footage of the developers working on creating the game.  Three new videos are now online, showcasing the creative and technical processes behind:
These three new videos can now be found as part of our LEGO Harry Potter video collection in our galleries.

As a reminder, the video game preorders are available via our Cauldron Shop on the XBox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP, and Windows XP platforms.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

WHAT?!?!?!?!!? I’ll actually be going towards WWoHP on my vacation!!! I was hoping to ask for it for my b-day on the 31st, but oh well…. It looks hilariously fun!!!

I would have been ok with this if they hadn’t said May…

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on March 31, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Buddy_icon_3103_normal_normal_normal_normal_thumb

WHY ARE THEY PUSHING EVERYTHING BACK?

I’m super sad! :( Accio June

Posted by LoveTomRiddle [ROAR] on April 01, 2010, 01:05 AM report to moderator

Bummer… I could hardy wait for May, and now I have to wait till June!

Posted by Evagirl on April 01, 2010, 03:45 AM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I can’t wait! I LOVE the Star Wars Lego! I’m not getting it until my b-day in July, anyway…so the June date is OK by me…

Posted by Rin68nyr on April 01, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Mr

Big surprise. How many times has it been pushed back now? Three? I really think someone needs to look into the practice of asking people to fork over money for game pre-orders and then pushing release dates back months or even years at a time. Think of the interest lost by individuals and gained by retailers every year, due to millions of pre-order purchases for products that can be delayed indefinitely.

Posted by Mr. Stratford on April 02, 2010, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I was looking forward to getting it for my b-day

Posted by Nagini's dinner on April 02, 2010, 10:22 AM report to moderator
Llamaflyiong_thumb

Nevermind, I suppose it’s only a couple of weeks longer. Being a HP fan teaches a person how to be patient.

Posted by lurking_llama on April 02, 2010, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

cool….i doubt my mother will get it.

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 02, 2010, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

NOOOO!!!!! (lol) Why do they have to do that??!!!!!!!!!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on April 02, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

grate

Posted by alicia00 on April 03, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am now counting down the days!

Posted by Kirk on April 06, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Yay awesome!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 11, 2010, 05:01 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Oh, Rita hasn't written anything at all since the third task," said Hermione in an oddly constrained voice. "As a matter of fact," she added, her voice now trembling slightly, "Rita Skeeter isn't going to be writing anything at all for a while. Not unles