New Books for Harry Potter Book Club and Jo's Book Nook

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
March 07, 2010, 04:41 PM

Both of our book clubs on the Leaky Lounge have chosen new books to read for the month of March. The Harry Potter Book Club is reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and you can find the forum at this link, where you will find all sorts of polls, prompts and more to discuss as you read the third book in the series. Secondly, our non-Harry Potter book club, Jo's Book Nook, has selected two books to read this month, The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge and Skellig by David Almond. Whether you're reading these books for the first time or rereading them, take part in discussions on the Jo's Book Nook forum here on the Leaky Lounge. Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Sounds cool.

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on March 07, 2010, 04:44 PM report to moderator
4_thumb

Okay ill read the books! I love reading!

Posted by Siriuslover117 on March 07, 2010, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Sure why not! Reading is my hobby, I won’t mind reading!

Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

I like the sound of the second book.

Posted by friendofblob on March 07, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

its my spring break and i was going to reread the series anyways so why not do it with others

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on March 07, 2010, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Coolio! Love to read!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 07, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

im rereading the series & whoo! im just in time to read poa with everyone! :) yess.

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on March 07, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_chamber_of_secrets_thumb

POA rocks!

Posted by BellatrixGranger on March 07, 2010, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Llamaflyiong_thumb

PoA is my favourite after DH, I think I’ll definitley be joining in with this one.

Posted by lurking_llama on March 07, 2010, 08:21 PM report to moderator

I’d love to do that! :)

Posted by Mahin DePhoenix on March 07, 2010, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

Prizioner of Azkaban is the book I’ve read the most, and it’s my favourite. I guess Half-Blood Prince takes the second place, and the others I read equally. I’d love to join the reading! Keep PoA on the lead!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on March 07, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I think that I might have enough time during spring break to participate in the discussion on the Prisoner of Azkaban. Having a break from class is wonderful.

Posted by Kirk on March 07, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I love it!!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on March 08, 2010, 07:35 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I love it!!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on March 08, 2010, 07:36 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

I adore The Little White Horse. Jo said it’s her favourite book :-)

Posted by Butterfly Boy on March 08, 2010, 08:19 AM report to moderator

Harry looked at Ron, bewildered.[br]"[i]That[/i] looks more like Goyle," said Ron. "That's how he looks every time a teacher asks him a question."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014