Harry Potter Filmmakers On Creating Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 15, 2010, 03:56 PM

Universal Orlando has released yet another new video from inside the Wizardig World of Harry Potter attraction.  In this clip, which can be viewed here, goes through the massive design and construction effort to make the theme park at Universal Orlando Resorts resemble the world seen in the Harry Potter films.  Actors Emma Watson Dan Radcliffe speak to the development of the park, while production designer Stuart Craig and producers David Heyman and David Barron discuss the the creation of making the theme park feel as if one enters Harry's world.

The video can also be viewed below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

What an illuminating video! I certainly look forward to visiting the park but can already state with confidence that Universal Studios succeeded in replicating the sets of the movies with a remarkable precision, ease, and impressiveness.

Posted by Kirk on April 15, 2010, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

“A fantastic memory the kids will take with them”? Seriously Dan? Kids…?

Posted by Mr. Brightside on April 15, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

“The promise in the beginning was that this experience-the Wizarding World- would look like the movies”

They certainly kept that promise well! It looks amazing!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 15, 2010, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Gred2_thumb

Kids? Speak for yourself Radcliffe. 29 years old here and dying to go!

Posted by cenyt on April 15, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I have said this more than a million times but… I CANNOT WAIT TO GO.

Posted by Christine on April 15, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

So exciting! It looks fantastic!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on April 15, 2010, 05:20 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

mmmm. i just so cant wait. i feel like i say that every time i see anything to do with the wwohp. but its the truth, i am so friggen excited. :D what with the rides, and the food, and the shops, and…and just being there. (sigh) i am unbelievably ready for it to be open. :)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on April 15, 2010, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

What a brilliant video! Adding the crew of Harry Potter and asking for their opinions was a great way to encourage people to come to Wizarding World. I can’t wait till it actually opens! It’s going to be amazing!

Flitwick_thumb

Absolutely Amazing!!! Can’t wait to go. They’ve even got Dawn French back to be the Fat Lady which will be fantastic!!!!!

Posted by JoeWorthy on April 15, 2010, 05:42 PM report to moderator

i think it will be awesome but i feel sad because i probably will not be able to go for a long time :( but it is getting kindof annoying how every other piece of news is about this.

Posted by lunarules713 on April 15, 2010, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i think the more i hear about this theme park the more im impressed, reasurred, and absolutely excited about it!!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 15, 2010, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Like I’ve said (along with all of you) 30 million times and counting. I’M GOING TO THIS WORLD IF IT’S THE LAST THING I DO IN LIFE!"

Hehe.

Posted by Smitch on April 15, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator

Omg, I know I can’t go this year because it to far away… But don’t you guys worry about it being to crowded the first couple of years? Or am I just being paranoid?

Omg I can’t waaaaaaait, I never want to leave there if I go. This is complete utter torture. Butterbeer addict on the way.

Posted by neopolitandreams17 on April 15, 2010, 07:36 PM report to moderator
N1084746992_30277241_780_thumb

Our trip is already booked! Has been for a month, now. We got a Grand Opening package deal that includes commemorative tickets, and breakfast at the Three Broomsticks! So excited!!! (And, Dan, my wife and I are 33 & 39/40… )

Posted by Hugonauts - Jared Miller on April 15, 2010, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I am going next year for the Leaky con get together can not wait!!! Roar

Posted by Roseann on April 15, 2010, 07:53 PM report to moderator

"YOU COULD DO WITH TAKING A LEAF OUT OF PERCY'S BOOK!" yelled Mrs. Weasley, prodding a finger in Fred's chest.