Happy Birthday, David Tennant

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
April 18, 2010, 06:44 AM

Today we ask you to join us in wishing David Tennant a very happy birthday! The actor, who played Barty Crouch Jr. in the Harry Potter films, is 39 today. Many happy returns!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Yeay! It is weird to remember that he played Crouch Jr. When I see him I just think of The Doctor.

Posted by greenfire on April 18, 2010, 06:52 AM report to moderator
Inthesand_thumb

Happy Birthday, David Tennant!! <3

Posted by Mercurial-Mind on April 18, 2010, 07:12 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

I hated him as Crouch Jr. (which means he did a great job playing him) but just loved him as The Doctor. Happy Birthday David!!! You’ll always be MY Doctor – you made me fall in love with the show.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on April 18, 2010, 07:22 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_doujinshi_sm_letras_thumb

i quite agree with you Love is the greatest magic! i also hated him as crouch jr., and i only discovered what it meant when i fell in love with him as the Doctor. he’s such a great actor!!

Happy Birthday David!!!!!! <3

Posted by pigmypuffa [ROAR] on April 18, 2010, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

He really is a great actor pigmypuffa. He has such a huge range. He can do comedy, sadness, anger and much more whilst making it all look effortless. Although I’m liking Matt Smith I still miss David especially in the behind the scenes stuff because he is such a fanboy and so enthusiastic about the show. It’s as if he couldn’t believe he was the lead in his favourite show. Oh and that gorgeous Scottish accent is an added bonus.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on April 18, 2010, 07:59 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

Happy Birthday!! Best.Doctor.Ever!!

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on April 18, 2010, 08:07 AM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

Happy Birthday Doctor!!! I agree with you guys. he really is amazing, and sometimes I’m not sure there is anything he couldn’t pull off! (Lots of negatives, I know, but basically he is uber amazing!)

Posted by gingersnape on April 18, 2010, 08:32 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday!

Posted by on April 18, 2010, 08:36 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Happy Birthday …… loved you as Barty Crouch Jr. However, I always think of you as The Doctor. And may I just say you were completely awesome as The Doctor!! :D :D <3

Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

Happy Birthday!
Although I hate him as Barty Crouch Jr.

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on April 18, 2010, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by DarthWeetzie on April 18, 2010, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Johnb_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by JohnB on April 18, 2010, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

gives converse

Posted by friendofblob on April 18, 2010, 09:40 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DT! Funnily enough, I already knew it was his birthday before I checked the site. :P
He was totally the most awesome Doctor, it isn’t the same without him.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on April 18, 2010, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Green_sea_turtle_thumb

Well wishes to The Doctor for a Happy Birthday :-)

I didn’t realise he’s only in his 30’s.

Posted by Butterfly Boy on April 18, 2010, 09:51 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

As Harry was helping himself to roast potatoes, the doors of the Great Hall opened again. It was Professor Trelawney, gliding toward them as though on wheels. She had put on a green sequined dress in honor of the occasion, making her look more than ever l