More on "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue from Rupert Grint and Tom Felton

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 30, 2010, 07:42 PM

There is a brief report online today from a recent set visit the Philippine Daily Inquirer made to the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  The article, which can be read right here, features a short discussion with Harry Potter actors Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) regarding the long-anticipated Epilogue scene, where their characters, nineteen years later, send their children off to Hogwarts.  Quoatege:
Like Rupert, who had scenes with a boy actor who plays his child (“The kid looks just like me!”), Tom Felton also acted with a youngster who portrays his offspring. “It was bizarre, nerve-wracking and poignant at the same time, because it reminded me of how I began,” pointed out Tom, who is as nice in person as he is evil as Draco Malfoy.
The article continues, with comments from Potter producer David Baron, who notes that "There are three sensible places where we can do the split."  Actor Robbie Coltrane also speaks briefly to the extensive makeup process to become Hagrid, while Mr. Grint again speaks to the kiss he will share with actress Emma Watson in the film.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

AHHHHHHHHHH the suspense is going to tear me apart!!!! omg omg omg omg omg this movie couldn’t come soon enough!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on May 01, 2010, 08:51 AM report to moderator

I hope it is perfectly done.
I don’t really want Harry Potter to end
I would love to know more of the 19 year interval.
As for the Ron and Hermione kiss. That was awesome in the book. :-)

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on May 01, 2010, 09:37 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

This is so exciting! I am sure they picked the right kids (I hope!). That is creepy about that guy who wanted to adopt Tom though!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 01, 2010, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2013-07-08_at_3

I’m so excited!! I wonder who Albus potter will look more like… or maybe he’ll be just like harry, with only his mother’s eyes? :)

Posted by Scarhead on May 01, 2010, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That must creepy, seeing how your actual children look like even though you aren’t married. But I cannot wait till Rupert finally kisses Emma. I have waiting for years for them to go together. They are meant for each other!

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Oh man I can’t wait. Please hurry up with a trailor!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 01, 2010, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-09-07_at_18

omg that is so cool

Posted by wheezesemployee on May 01, 2010, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Fix_thumb

I can’t wait to see Scorpious

Posted by sp0rtsbabe96 on May 01, 2010, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

The suspense on this is killing me! But I do want to be surprised for the Epilogue especially so it all sounds like its going to great! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 01, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

Sounds like they haven’t decided where to split it yet.

Posted by DarthWeetzie on May 01, 2010, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_poster_3_thumb

I can’t wait for the movie to be released. I am so excited to finally discover out of me and all my friends who guessed right the moment of the split.
“Three sensible places”
I guess that means the moment before the one I guessed, the moment I guessed, or the moment just after the one I guessed. The key is in wondering if the filmakers was to cut just before something new, on a clifhanger note (Which I think they will), or on an emotional high.
I myself would split the two movies right at the moment that the horocrux necklace is dragging Harry to the deapths of the frozen pond. The screen will fade to black and leave the audience wondering…Will he get out!!! Will he get out!!!

Posted by MalfoyDiva on May 01, 2010, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Deathly_hallows_poster_3_thumb

BTW I actually think that Rupert and Emma being friends for ten+ years should have helped rather than hindered. Afterall this time they sould be quite comfortable around eachother and be able to come together in the scene to “Have fun” and “Make it real for the fans”. I know they found it awkward, but I think it’d be much more awkward to kiss a stanger you just met, no?

Posted by MalfoyDiva on May 01, 2010, 02:25 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

cool!!!!:)

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on May 01, 2010, 04:08 PM report to moderator

it would be cool to get to see what your kid might acctually look like. it will be weird to see if and how they make them look older.

Posted by lunarules713 on May 01, 2010, 04:40 PM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

So cool!!! =D

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"We're trying to standardize cauldron thickness. Some of these foreign imports are just a shade too thin -- leakages have been increasing at a rate of almost three percent a year --"[br]"That'll change the world, that report will," said Ron. "Front page o