More on "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue from Rupert Grint and Tom Felton

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
April 30, 2010, 07:42 PM

There is a brief report online today from a recent set visit the Philippine Daily Inquirer made to the set of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."  The article, which can be read right here, features a short discussion with Harry Potter actors Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) regarding the long-anticipated Epilogue scene, where their characters, nineteen years later, send their children off to Hogwarts.  Quoatege:
Like Rupert, who had scenes with a boy actor who plays his child (“The kid looks just like me!”), Tom Felton also acted with a youngster who portrays his offspring. “It was bizarre, nerve-wracking and poignant at the same time, because it reminded me of how I began,” pointed out Tom, who is as nice in person as he is evil as Draco Malfoy.
The article continues, with comments from Potter producer David Baron, who notes that "There are three sensible places where we can do the split."  Actor Robbie Coltrane also speaks briefly to the extensive makeup process to become Hagrid, while Mr. Grint again speaks to the kiss he will share with actress Emma Watson in the film.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

December_2010_009_thumb

Yay, I can’t wait!

Posted by Draco luvr on May 01, 2010, 08:00 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

hehe :)) I’m really excited to see the kids.

Posted by blessi on May 01, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Can’t wait to find out how they (& their children) look after 19 years! A bit sad, though,because it’s really coming to an end….

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on May 02, 2010, 03:49 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I can’t wait to see DH and of course the epilogue!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on May 02, 2010, 04:04 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Wow, this is a scene I know will be great to see and at the same time terribly sad. Oh, the lucky kids who get to be Harry Ron and Hermione’s kids!!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on May 02, 2010, 07:37 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Trying not to read too many details about DH! Ugh.

Jamie_thumb

I can’t wait for the Epilogue, it’s on one of the things on my checklist for things I want to see!

Posted by Heiress of Slytherin (^HISS^) on May 02, 2010, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

aww an adorable little rupert!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on May 02, 2010, 12:25 PM report to moderator

Albus should look like Harry as the book basically says he is a mini-Harry in appearance and the only one of the kids that inherited Lily and Harry’s green eyes (blue in the movies).

I could see how it would be odd to kiss a friend but then maybe a bit better then having to kiss a stranger. Like Rupert said he didn’t know Jess (Lavander) long before they had to do their kissing scene. I am looking forward to this scene.

Posted by dobby_rocks on May 02, 2010, 01:17 PM report to moderator

YYYAAAYYY!!!!!!

Posted by gabi_the_hufflepuff on May 02, 2010, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Image

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on May 02, 2010, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

I’m really looking forward to the epilogue scene! Will be cool to see them 19 years older and with children :)

Posted by Nicci Weasley on May 02, 2010, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

19 years later…omg this movie is gonna kill me coz of the suspense they are creating in…awesome:)

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on May 02, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on May 02, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am positive that I will have a mental breakdown as I watch the epilogue scene when it airs in theaters. That said, David Heyman’s remarks are curious; I would like for him to clarify what those three spots to split DH are, to our gratitude.

Posted by Kirk on May 02, 2010, 04:47 PM report to moderator

"But Hogwarts [i]is[/i] hidden," said Hermione, in surprise. "Everyone knows that... well, everyone who's read [i]Hogwarts, A History,[/i] anyway."[br]"Just you, then," said Ron.