Reminder: Wizarding World of Harry Potter Featured on Celebrity Apprentice Tonight

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 04, 2010, 12:42 PM

A quick reminder on this hopping holiday that tonight's episode of NBC's Celebrity Apprentice is set to feature the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of a challenge put forth to their contestants.  In recent weeks, video previews have given us glimpses at the challenge, which involves creating "a three-dimensional display for the Universal Orlando attraction."  This edition of Celebrity Apprentice is set to air tonight at 9pm EST on NBC.

Readers who are able to capture the video, please do send it in to staff@leakynews.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

awesome! i will watch!

Deatheaters_thumb

Yay :) I’m definetly watching.

Posted by Loony.in.Honeydukes (ROAR) on April 04, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator

Did anyone hear about the deathly hallows script left in the pub? i bet it was danial radcliff who left it there! lol

Posted by Traceymmm on April 04, 2010, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

I really don’t like that show.

Posted by Nwrosey on April 04, 2010, 01:30 PM report to moderator

woops look at my bad spelling!

Posted by Traceymmm on April 04, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator

danial… lol

Posted by Nwrosey on April 04, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator

i was just excited about the script in the pub thing!

Posted by Traceymmm on April 04, 2010, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

I wont be able to watch it :( I’m at my Grandma’s for Easter dinner then.

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on April 04, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

coool. too bad im not able 2 watch it

Posted by MaggieNoise on April 04, 2010, 02:04 PM report to moderator
0322091528_thumb

I doubt any of the ego maniacs on this show will give HP its proper respect. Doubt any of them have even read any of the books.

Posted by taoist1 on April 04, 2010, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I’m definitely watching!!!! And yes, I did hear about the lost DH script.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on April 04, 2010, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

To bad I couldn’t watch since i’ll be at my Aunt’s house for Easter. Seeing the preview earlier in the week I do slighty doubt any of them seen the the movie let alone read the book.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 04, 2010, 02:52 PM report to moderator

I am going to try to watch it!!! It sounds very cool and exciting.

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on April 04, 2010, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I’ve never seen the show but looks like this should be my first try at the show. I do hope the contestants can make the three dimensionl figure of the Wizarding World right.

aparantley when i read the sun newspaper yesterday someone had left a manuscript of bothe deathly hallows movie in the pub and someone had handed it in to the sun newspaper.according to the sun there have been several changes to the movie that were not in the book. not sure i like this news or not depends what they have changed or added.

Posted by jaiboi2 on April 04, 2010, 04:02 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Ron, You-Know-Who and his followers sent the Dark Mark into the air whenever they killed... The terror it inspired... you have no idea, you're too young. Just picture coming home and finding the Dark Mark hovering over your house, and knowing what you're