"Prisoner of Azkaban" and "Goblet of Fire" Ultimate Edition DVD Covers Revealed

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Edward
April 06, 2010, 11:35 AM

A first look at the cover art for the forthcoming Ultimate Editions of the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire films has been revealed over on Amazon.com, which updated their respective pages with the new art.  Available to view here for PoA and here for GoF, the covers note that the DVDs will feature special features on creating magical creatures and sound and music, respectively.  While we have yet to receive official word on a release date for the DVDs, stay close to Leaky for the latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

121_3293_thumb

WANT NOW!

Posted by JP Gagen on April 06, 2010, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_sep_056_thumb

ive been waiting for the release date on the blue rays…..

Posted by Armill (ROAR) on April 06, 2010, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Mad-eye_thumb

I cant wait

Posted by Matt_Serverus_ Black on April 06, 2010, 12:13 PM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Seeing as how PoA is my equal favorite movie along with SS/PS, I really hope to get the PoA Ultimate Edition. I didnt even know there were plans for PoA and GOF Ultimate Editions. I bought the CoS Ultimste DVD and, it is awesome. In my opinion it is totally worth spending the extra money, there are a whole lot of unseen scenes, interviews and other stuff, as well as a booklet and cards and stuff. It is so cool.

Posted by Moose_Starr on April 06, 2010, 12:17 PM report to moderator
Film_dh_trailer_dhpt1_0122_thumb

Can’t wait!!!

Posted by Fabulous_luvwatson_HP on April 06, 2010, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

i cannot wait to watch parts 3 and 4 of creating the world of hp!!!

Posted by KC Nox on April 06, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator
Leakypic_thumb

Wow, behind much? Mugglenet posted this days ago!

Posted by DylanAqua on April 06, 2010, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

These are like the best things i ever bought

Posted by KennedyJames on April 06, 2010, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

Yahoo! That’s four more Ultimate Editions to go then.

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on April 06, 2010, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-03-23_at_11

wow cool!!! im going to wait to get them all in this edition!! :)))

Posted by windycity92 on April 06, 2010, 12:57 PM report to moderator

Great more new dvds that everyone around the world gets but not in the UK. Sorry this is a farce just not fair.

Posted by Nick_DK on April 06, 2010, 01:02 PM report to moderator
Fj_sbokbillde_thumb

SQUEE!

It sucks that it isn’t released in the UK though, us Region 2 fans deserve it too. I actually own the two first Ultimate Editions in Blu-Ray, but as there is no way to make a PS3 region-free I’m gonna have to wait to watch them until I get a pure Blu-Ray player, or move to the US again. Which sucks. Warner Bros isn’t doing a very good job on this. :/

Posted by Kissa on April 06, 2010, 01:06 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

Have 1 and 2… can’t wait for the rest!! I have been waiting for this since I knew about the first two… Now I can put it on my calendar!!

Posted by JessSnape on April 06, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Marrow_normal_normal_small_thumb

Why are they featuring sound and music for the film that Patrick Doyle did? They couldn’t have saved it for Nicholas Hooper :( Oh well, they still look good, particularly PoA and nice stylish covers, but I suffer from the Region 2 problem like all the other UK folks, though one day I may crack and buy the German ones.

Posted by nellythemarrow on April 06, 2010, 01:32 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait!! The Goblet of Fire is my Favorite one, so that makes it even better!!!!!!!!! I love the designs!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on April 06, 2010, 02:01 PM report to moderator

"Crystal gazing is a particularly refined art... I do not expect any of you to See when first you peer into the Orb's infinite depths. We shall start by practicing relaxing the conscious mind an external eyes so as to clear the Inner Eye and the supercons

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014