New Video of Inside the Forbidden Journey Ride Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Edward
April 08, 2010, 11:50 PM

A new video of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is online tonight, featuring a brief walk thorough of some of the many areas created for the Forbidden Journey ride at theme park.  Of focus are the portraits of the four founders of Hogwarts, Professor Dumbledore's office, and the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.  We also get a quick glimpse of the Quidditch experience, as well as a rundown of the story line for the Forbidden Journey ride.  Watch on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter site, or below:

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will have its grand opening at Universal Orlando Resort on June 18, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Picture_1_thumb

“defense against the dark arts class with Professor Binns”? This looks really awesome but Binns never taught DADA

Posted by HollyHogwarts *Roar* on April 09, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

Soooo excited!!! But yeah, Binns didn’t teach DADA

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on April 09, 2010, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SO COOL CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my aunt is talking about taking me but i have to convince my mum to let her take me!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on April 09, 2010, 12:45 AM report to moderator
Dan-hot_thumb

Omg this looks epic! I am so going next February to see this! :D So pumped!

Posted by cuteh888 on April 09, 2010, 01:06 AM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Well, you have to have Binns teach DADA—-it’s the only way they won’t have to recast each year since he’s already dead!

Posted by jillians642 on April 09, 2010, 01:33 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Binns is just subing.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on April 09, 2010, 01:52 AM report to moderator
Andrew_thumb

Choosing Binns to teach Defence is genius. There’s no risk of the curse making him leave after a year!

Well, other than exorcism, I suppose…

Posted by fabulist on April 09, 2010, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

If we could look out of the windows and sunlight could come in the room, that would be awesome. It is a bit lame how fake the windows make the experience seem.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on April 09, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Avatar_moose_thumb

This looks amazing, I can’t wait to go back to the USA and see all this stuff in real life.

Posted by pinkmoosely on April 09, 2010, 06:33 AM report to moderator
Dh_poster_high_res_thumb

OMG this is going to be AWSOME! I want to be there for Halloween — I hope they do it up big!!!

Posted by elsabetharia on April 09, 2010, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO GO THERE!!!!!
THIS WAS TRULY AMAZING!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on April 09, 2010, 07:08 AM report to moderator

I wish I could go right now. It looks amazing.

Posted by jpeterson48371 on April 09, 2010, 07:15 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

cant wait

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on April 09, 2010, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Hp__neville__s_patronus_by_pen_umbra_thumb

AHHHHH I have to go NOW

Posted by All Was Well on April 09, 2010, 08:31 AM report to moderator
Panda_thumb

Looks great! Exactly like Hogwarts was in the movies! :) I wonder where else in the castle you can go? :)

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on April 09, 2010, 08:36 AM report to moderator

"I heard my dad," Harry mumbled. "That's the first time I've ever heard him -- he tried to take on Voldemort himself, to give my mum time to run for it..."[br]Harry suddenly realized that there were tears on his face mingling with the sweat.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014