Phelps Twins Attend Press Event for Ontario Opening of Harry Potter: The Exhibition

Phelps
Posted by: Edward
April 08, 2010, 09:01 PM

Today, actors James and Oliver Phelps were in attendance at a press event for the opening of the Harry Potter: The Exhibition at the Ontario Science Center in Toronto, Canada.   A collection of thirty plus photos of the actors at the event can be found right here in our Image Galleries.  As readers will recall, the touring exhibition of props, sets, and costumes from the Harry Potter films have been touring around the nation, having made stops in Chicago, Illinois and Boston, Massachusetts.  Harry Potter: The Exhibition will be open to the public starting tomorrow, and run through August 22, 2010.  Tickets and additional information can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Phelps News

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I would love to meet James and Oliver Phelps.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on April 09, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

It’s time the UK saw it

Posted by KiwiMcI on April 09, 2010, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Dhposter1_thumb

IT WAS ASTOUNDING, ANYONE WHO LIVES IN THE GTA HAD BETTER GO!
I went and met them three times, one of which was in an elevator. Of course, I lost all power of speech and could only say hi.
Lolz I’m on thestar.com :)
No but seriously, everyone go, NOW.

Posted by Nagini1025 on April 09, 2010, 03:46 PM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

Wish this was a bit closer to where I live, would love to see it.

Posted by DarthWeetzie on April 09, 2010, 05:33 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

im like 3 hours but i need a passport

Posted by LilLadySnape on April 09, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I can promise everyone planning to visit the exhibition that they will not regret paying for the tickets. Nothing, with the possible exception of the impending theme park’s opening, can compare to the experience of being around so much from the Potterverse.

Posted by Kirk on April 09, 2010, 06:18 PM report to moderator

Why couldn’t it of been on PEI?!?

Posted by The Pure-Blood Prince on April 09, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s so cool! Wish I could go to the Exhibition!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on April 09, 2010, 09:14 PM report to moderator

Wish this could come to the western half of the US. What’s the schedule for the exhibit after August?? Would love to meet the twins as the are my favorite characters and steal every scene they are in soooo cute too!!!

Posted by hewy on April 09, 2010, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

All those who can attend to this great event: ENJOY! For all of us down South America::: oh well, maybe someday they’ll remember that they have fans down here too :’(

Posted by Madam Snape on April 09, 2010, 11:08 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

i want to go really badly. hope they come to lyk florida. i would be screaming if i were those kids.

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on April 10, 2010, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I live right beside the Science Centre! I have known about this Exhibit for a long time now. But I am so going to the Exhibit!

Ahh I misssed my favorites when they were near me! I love J&O Phelps

Posted by hp's dead account on April 10, 2010, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

…Apparently The Phelps Bros. were in Ottawa yesterday (April 9th) for the Vimy Ridge Ceremony at the Nat’l War Memorial too…

Posted by WillowEve ^HISS^ on April 10, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

wish I could go :(

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on April 10, 2010, 08:45 PM report to moderator

"The pure-blood families are all interrelated," said Sirius. "If you're only going to let your sons and daughters marry purebloods your choice is very limited, there are hardly any of us left."