Voting Now Open for HBP Actors, Film at MTV Movie Awards

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
May 12, 2010, 01:24 PM

As readers will recall, last March we told you members of the cast of the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" film had been nominated at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.  The final round of voting for the awards is now open, and can be completed at this link.  In the final round of nominations for cast members of "Half-Blood Prince" are as follows:

Best Villain - Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
Best Female Performance - Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)
Best Male Performance - Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Global Superstar - Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Best Movie - "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"
Voting is open now and runs through June 5.  The 2010 MTV Movie Awards will be hosted by comic Aziz Ansari and air live on Sunday, June 6, at 9 p.m. ET on MTV.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Avatar1_thumb

WOW!!! I’m so excited about this 2010 MTV Movie Awards!!! It’s going to be so great with all those Harry Potter nominations!!! Specially Tom Felton – I think he did a fantastic job as the very anxious and emotional Draco Malfoy of the 6th book. And I’m thrilled HBP is nominated for best movie!!! HP movies didn’t get as much credit as this before… It’s a shame this is all happening so close to the end…

Posted by Madam Snape on May 12, 2010, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

VOTING! i hope HBP and/or actors win!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 12, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator

VOTED.

Posted by emdash84 on May 12, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh I remember now. I think I can vote cause I live in Canada. Well anyways good luck! We know that Harry Potter can get some awards!

The_same_hermy_gif_thumb

I voted! And I was also PSYCHED that Percy Jackson nominations were there too!!!! But I voted for Helena Bohnam Carter for best villain and not Tom, because I don’t think Malfoy was a real villain in the movie! He was just a poor soul that was forced to do a terrifying task by Voldemort, and he didn’t even complete the task!

Posted by Potter_Puella on May 12, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Image

that is awesome but will it be on the internet?

Posted by magicmaniac on May 12, 2010, 09:03 PM report to moderator

Come on, HP! Win some awards for once! :)

Posted by HogwartsHokage on May 12, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

What a bunch of hassle…especially being Canadian and not being able to view the vidoes and other things.

Oh well, I hope all of our beloved actors win!

Posted by Smitch on May 12, 2010, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Spread the Potter love everyone and VOTE!! ;)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on May 12, 2010, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

Where the heck is Rupert? In my opinion, he should have been nominated for Best Male Performance instead of Dan. I love Dan, anyone who knows me knows I love him, but I think Rupert deserves that title for his peformance during the Love Potion scene and when he gets poisoned. Plus, Dan’s already nominated for Global Superstar so if they’d put Rupert in Best Male Performance, all three of the trio would be nominated for something without having to compete with each other in any category.

Posted by accioangela on May 12, 2010, 11:21 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I’m just sad Rupert isn’t on this list :(

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 13, 2010, 12:25 AM report to moderator

VOTED!!! Hope you guys win cause you’re the best.

Posted by ***ROAR***elysssagranger****HPDH**** on May 13, 2010, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Halloween-purple-lovely-witch_thumb

Good Luck!!!All of you did your best and you all deserve to win!!!

Posted by purplewitch on May 13, 2010, 01:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

Good luck to all of you!! :)

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on May 13, 2010, 04:48 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

We cannnnnnot let Twilight ewww win this.TEAM POTTER♥♥♥♥

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on May 13, 2010, 07:37 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"And you're not sitting with the prefects today, either," said George. "Christmas is a time for family."[br] They frog-marched Percy from the room, his arms pinned to his side by his sweater.