Image of from Hog's Head Pub at Wizarding World Now Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
May 14, 2010, 02:19 PM

Universal has released a new image from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Orlando Resorts, this time showing the mounted hog's head at the Hog's Head Pub.  The image can be seen in its high res glory via this link.

An accompanying caption reads:
Mounted on the wall of the Hog’s Head pub at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the hog’s head, which will come alive and puff its jowls at visitors. Adjacent to the Three Broomsticks, the Hog’s Head pub is where guests can enjoy a cold Butterbeer, pumpkin juice and other beverages.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is set to have its grand opening on June 18.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Reliquiasdelamuerte_thumb

I am incredibly excited about this >.<

Posted by IHeartHarryPotter on May 14, 2010, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Looks Awesome XD
second :P

Posted by wiltabone on May 14, 2010, 02:47 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

WOW! Wish I could go sooner to see all this.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on May 14, 2010, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

WTF!!! SHRUNKEN HEADS!! LOL

Posted by Nwrosey on May 14, 2010, 03:07 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_006_thumb

Looks like its going to be amazing!! I can’t wait to go!

Posted by Slytherins do it better on May 14, 2010, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

stoked

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 14, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

This is going to be an amazing place. I am glad they put so much thought into The Wizarding World!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 14, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
3_50__thumb

It looks awesomeeeeeeee!

Posted by Lythium on May 14, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

So amazing!! looking forward to go there some day! :D

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on May 14, 2010, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I can’t wait to go! :D

Posted by Christine on May 14, 2010, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Cool! Looks great!

I swear I’m going to cry when I enter the park: Just being able to finally step into that magical world in which I and many others have dreamed about for so long will be a wonderful feeling. Just being able to see Hogwarts… I’ve already cried just looking at the pictures. It’s going to be beyond out wildest dreams.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on May 14, 2010, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Looks good! Cant wait till I have enough money to fly over and go :) :(
Don’t get the shrunken heads though.. never got them really :) x

Posted by Sasha on May 14, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

It looks really great!

Posted by DarthWeetzie on May 14, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That looks awesome! Ahhh I can’t wait till the Wizarding World actually opens!

Wand_thumb_thumb

Itlooks so real I can not wait to go.

Posted by Roseann on May 14, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator

"Dobby remembers how it was when He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was at the height of his powers, sir! We house-elfs were treated like vermin, sir! Of course, Dobby is still treated like that, sir," he admitted, drying his face on the pillowcase.