First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I couldn’t decide for forever if I wanted to look at these. I am crying, I can’t believe that they are almost done.

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on May 24, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

OH MY FREAKA LEAKIN GOD!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! I swear that when I saw these pictures (two hours ago on mugglenet *don’t hate me *LOL) I saw my life flash before my eyes!!! Not that I’m freaking out…ok yeah I am.My backround now reads “Don’t panic don’t panic don’t panic” at least a hundred times just to remind my when I wake up in the morning. Eeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! There aren’t words to express anythign that I’m feeling or anything thats going through my mind right now…maybe there were 10 years ago when I first got into this but there aren’t now.

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on May 24, 2010, 07:31 PM report to moderator

i actually pictured albus looking way more like harry. but oh well :) still a cute kid

Posted by trumpetgirly [ROAR] on May 24, 2010, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Death_eater_thumb

This actually tugged at my heartstrings a bit. I was talking to my wife just yesterday about how we got into Harry Potter ages ago. Amazing.

Posted by Max Power on May 24, 2010, 07:43 PM report to moderator
What_the_hell_is_a_hufflepuff__by_emptymug_thumb

So how adorable is Albus Severus? They really did a great job casting the kids. And the aging looks great, but I think Dan looks a bit too old, and Bonnie a bit young, maybe? Anyways, I’m getting more and more excited for the epilogue every day. But I can’t believe it’s almost over.

Posted by Andrea Black on May 24, 2010, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I can’t believe filming is almost over :( That makes me so sad. We’ve all come so far. *tear

Posted by Christine on May 24, 2010, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Flying-ford-anglia-resized-128_thumb

I like the kids, and Ginny looks okay. But Harry doesn’t just look grown up, he looks old, especially compared to Ginny. You can’t really imagine him as a great Auror, more a dad sitting at home in his armchair with the Prophet.

Posted by Immortal Phoenix on May 24, 2010, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Blogspot_thumb

EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!! SQEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! OMG MY FRIENDS AND I ARE PLANNING TO CAMP OUTSIDE THE MOVIE THEATER ON THE NIGHTS THE MOVIES COME OUT!!! I CAN. NOT. FREAKING. WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Cyanide Urgent on May 24, 2010, 08:11 PM report to moderator
N100000099311881_7753_thumb

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting. I think everyone looks great, except for maybe James, but I’ll have to wait for more to judge him. Even though I pictured Albus as having glasses, he still looks very cute.

Posted by moonyschick on May 24, 2010, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dang son we are almost there

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 24, 2010, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Img00138_thumb

I think they look awesome Dan does look a little too old though guess we’ll have to wait and see how it plays out

Posted by darradiggory on May 24, 2010, 08:20 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

@Peace.Love.Potter ♥ That’s exactly how I felt… It seems like a whole lifetime since I first read the 1st book or since I watched for the 1st time the first teaser trailer for Philosopher’s Stone. I feel like getting old… It’s all going to be over sooner than we think… And what’s gonna come next???

as for how they look.. I think they aged them perfectly..i’m so glad that they’re using the kids and not some strangers but I also think that they’ll look better on screen than how they do in these low low res photos..

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 24, 2010, 08:23 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

and also…
1. is this the same guard as the one in the two first films?

2.for the first time, seeing them with smaller kids, I realise how little they were too when they began. it’s amazing!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 24, 2010, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Dracomalfoy2_thumb

After seeing these, it’s starting to hit me that it’s nearly beginning to come to an end…it’s hard to believe how far the series and the movies have come..

Posted by yourSerpentkarma☼[FTC!] ^HISS^ on May 24, 2010, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME BUT IT ALSO WANTS TO MAKE ME CRY!!!!! (omg, the first tears are rowling jkjk i had too!)

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 24, 2010, 08:36 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance against his powers! He will penetr