First Photos of Adult Harry, Ginny and Children from "Deathly Hallows" Epilogue Filming (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
May 24, 2010, 06:35 PM

The first photos from the "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene have surfaced, featuring an adult Harry and Ginny as well as their children: Albus, James and Lily.

The images, which are now available in our galleries, are as follows:

The photos first appeared on Twitter and appear to have been taken at King's Cross Station earlier today. You can also find photos of the actors arriving on set this morning with their faces covered in the Leaky Galleries.

If any Leaky readers are able to capture additional images from the set, please do send them and any reports to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Iced_grean_tea_thumb

They seem to look too old but I think that it is just the picture quality

Posted by ritaweasley [ROAR!] on May 24, 2010, 08:44 PM report to moderator

wow… I’m just, speechless!
I think Dan looks a bit too old though… you can still look good at your late thirties….
I’m not sure about Ginny’s hair… guess it had to be like that so she would look older, but I mean, my parents are ten years older and look younger than them…
I like it none the less.
I’ll skip looking at Emma’s pics if I can, I cant imagine her as an older woman D:

Posted by tutsipotter on May 24, 2010, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Harry-and-ginny-hugging-half-blood-prince-harry-potter-actors-1550738-400-371_thumb

Yeah i also think harry looks a tad too old i pictured him looking loking his dad…but other than that they were great

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on May 24, 2010, 08:50 PM report to moderator

SO EXCITED! GONNA SEE IT MIDNIGHT SHOWING IN IMAX 3D!

Posted by alexzander64lubin on May 24, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

why oh why do they always put them in such horrible clothes!!!
I love them all…barring dan, he looks way too old!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on May 24, 2010, 09:16 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

These are such sweet pictures! I love the look on James’ face lol!

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on May 24, 2010, 09:19 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Wow, this is so strange!! I can’t believe we’re seeing these pictures.

Posted by RavenclawDancer on May 24, 2010, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Foto446_05

Dan looks perfect. Bonnie still has a childish face, but I’m sure it’ll look allright on screen. Can’t wait to see Emma and Rupert

Posted by Bell Dema [FTC!!!] on May 24, 2010, 09:47 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

awww they look great :) cant wait for official photos so i can see the “transformations” better…harry looks a bit old but that might be the photo(s) quality and angle(s) etc etc….

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 24, 2010, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Jamie_thumb

Thats pretty cool :D i cant wait!

Posted by Heiress of Slytherin (^HISS^) on May 24, 2010, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope my trash can does not mind the amount of tissues I am blessing it with as I view these pictures.

Posted by Kirk on May 24, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I am so excited. I think Dan and Bonnie look amazing and the young actor playing Albus Severus is very cute.

Posted by Rhiannon on May 24, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_1_movie_poster_thumb

Can’t wait to see the film! Actually, it’s kinda funny to see Dan and Bonnie as parents. However, I get curious how Emma and Rupert looks like.

Posted by RavenCha-Potter on May 24, 2010, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice pix…

Posted by Won_Two on May 24, 2010, 11:22 PM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

Really?? Did they have to give Dan a receding hairline??

Posted by JessSnape on May 24, 2010, 11:40 PM report to moderator

"I'VE BEEN STUCK AT THE DURSLEYS' FOR A MONTH! AND I'VE HANDLED MORE THAN YOU TWO'VE EVER MANAGED AND DUMBLEDORE KNOWS IT -- WHO SAVED THE SORCERER'S STONE? WHO GOT RID OF RIDDLE? WHO SAVED BOTH YOUR NECKS FROM THE DEMENTORS?"