NBC to Broadcast Half Hour Sneak Peak of Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Rosi
May 25, 2010, 04:14 PM

A half an hour preview of the Harry Potter theme park attraction will air on NBC on Sunday, 6th June at 7pm. A press release issued by NBC reveals that the sneak peak, entitled "The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter," will "tour the immersive new land, explore the majestic corridors inside Hogwarts castle and wander the cobbled streets of Hogsmeade."

The release goes on to promise, "exclusive cast commentary and a sneak peek at the authentic detail woven through the entire environment, as well as the ground-breaking technology that will forever change the theme park attraction experience." You can read the full press release at this link.

In related news, Entertainment Weekly's upcoming issue for the 28th of May is also to include a "sneak peek at the new theme park." A picture of the cover for this edition can be found here on the Entertainment Weekly website. Please send any scans of the sneak peek to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Dsc01254_thumb

I have just set my DVR to record. Serious business !

Posted by HPIsLegit on May 25, 2010, 08:16 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I just hope they dont make me work sunday nite :crosses fingers:

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on May 25, 2010, 09:13 PM report to moderator

The minute I saw the headline I ran to my tv to record it. I can’t go ot the theme park this year but I’m holding high hopes for next year!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on May 25, 2010, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

thats really great

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on May 25, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Brilliant! I will definitely watch it!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on May 25, 2010, 11:24 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

sweet! I hope I don’t forget to add it to my dvr

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on May 26, 2010, 12:55 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

woot! so excited for this whole park !!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on May 26, 2010, 02:17 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I’m planning to tape the show on dish netwk. I know I won’t be able to afford to go to the theme park for maybe two to four years from now so I have no problems seeing the park ahead of time. When I go I want to be able to spend five days at least there and to buy souveniors. Hope to get lots of tips from those who have gone.

Posted by molly43 on May 26, 2010, 02:18 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Opps I meant: When I go I want to be able to spend five days at least there and to buy souvenirs.

Posted by molly43 on May 26, 2010, 02:19 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

No mater how much they show about a theme park, there are always supprises. I loved the imagination pavillion at Walt Disney World, and there were a lot of big and little delights to see and enjoy that were never shown on TV or in the viddeos.

Posted by budgie on May 26, 2010, 02:34 AM report to moderator

I wish they’d show it in Denmark too :(

Posted by Evagirl on May 26, 2010, 05:40 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I keep trying not to look when it comes to Wizarding World previews, but I think I will watch this because it looks like it may be a few years before I get to go see it in person :-P

Posted by Rosie016 on May 26, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

:) I have a feeling watching this will only make me want to go there more!!

Posted by JessSnape on May 26, 2010, 10:16 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I hope hte news clip shows us some new views of the park. That would be really interesting, especially the underground stuff.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 26, 2010, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 26, 2010, 03:31 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Kreacher is cleaning," the elf repeated. "Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black --"[br]"-- and it's getting blacker every day, it's filthy," said Sirius.