"Deathly Hallows" Filming Finishing in Two Weeks; Radcliffe and Watson Reflect

Radcliffe Interviews
Posted by: Edward
May 27, 2010, 04:40 PM

People Magazine has a short article online which features a few quotes from actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) on the ending of the Harry Potter films.  Speaking at the National Movie Awards ceremony last night, Dan Radcliffe is quoted as saying:

"I will be devastated [when it's over].  There is nothing I watch without it triggering a series of memories. Everything [about the films] is so linked to my life. At the same time, it is exciting. It is the end."
The article goes on to reveal that two weeks of filming remain, which, for Miss Watson, make her feel as if "someone is dying."  She continues by saying, "this kind of love and recognition is just incredible. It is also really emotional for me. I am proud."

On a related note, we now have for you the two videos of the Harry Potter cast accepting their Family Film Award and Special Recognition Honor at last night's awards show, along with a video retrospective of the films and actors shown at the ceremony in our Video Galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh Gosh! I’ll cry that day! XD

Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

ooh,i just don’t want HP to end :‘(
all the epilogue pics and now the news that they’ll finish filming in 2 weeks is making me really sad

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on May 27, 2010, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

Its really sad that its coming to an end..but hats off to everyone who created the hp world so magnificently..thanks jkr the most:-)
wow 2nd!!

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on May 27, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Nooooooo! It will be so sad when it ends!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 27, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator

noooooooooooo!!! so sad ;(

Posted by Hermione and the House Elves on May 27, 2010, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Amelie_by_yishui_thumb

OH men! I’m tearing up. :‘(((( I just can’t believe it’s all going to end. Say it isn’t so!

Posted by RAzzLe on May 27, 2010, 05:34 PM report to moderator

I teared up watching the awards videos – how will I ever survive the final two films?!!

Posted by Jillxoxo on May 27, 2010, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Argus-filch_thumb

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think i’m gonna cry….

Posted by Mandi on May 27, 2010, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Oh wow, reading this really does make it a reality that it is almost over…..for now. I have a feeling Harry Potter will never truly be over….

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on May 27, 2010, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Stag_1__thumb

WOW, I feel that alot is coming to an end with the last episode of lost 24 and i a little over a year HP. It will be a sad day when i leave the movies for the last time after a HP film. However it will always live on in DVD. Long live Harry Potter :)

Posted by doublecore on May 27, 2010, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

the end will never come…HP will live in my heart forever! but it will be sad to have nothing to look forward to.

Posted by i_am_hermione on May 27, 2010, 06:15 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

It is so emotional..! A whole era is ending…..It’s like my (extended) childhood is coming to an end too…. :( :( :( :(

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 27, 2010, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I feel nothing but sadness while reading this article. my childhood is going to die in 2 weeks and I can’t stop it.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on May 27, 2010, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

This is terrible. Really like going to a funeral.

Posted by Girlraven1 on May 27, 2010, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Jd_thumb

This is really going to end! I can’t believe it!

Posted by hp_flower {WBM} on May 27, 2010, 06:44 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Snape let out a stream of mixed swearwords and hexes, but his wand being ten feet away nothing happened.[br]"Wash out your mouth," said James coldly. [i]"Scourgify!"[/i][br]Pink soap bubles streamed from Snape's mouth at once; the froth was covering his l